Banter Richmond Tigers V Carlton Poohs - #HIRD4CARLTON

Status
Not open for further replies.
McClueless just likes stirring the pot. He would have got off-air and said that Carlton are no chance.

I recall he said Carlton should play the kids prior to our second meet in 12... ended well for your bunch.

andrew_

All Australian
Suspended
Dec 2, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton
Hope Newman plays, his blatant mediocrity is always enjoyable to watch. Also Steve "I couldn't win a one-on-one contest if my life depended on it" Morris should also provide the laughs.

Tigerland

Cancelled
Jun 9, 2004
NSW
AFL Club
Richmond
Hope Newman plays, his blatant mediocrity is always enjoyable to watch. Also Steve "I couldn't win a one-on-one contest if my life depended on it" Morris should also provide the laughs.

Yarran is going to be like a scared turtle with Morris standing on his toes all night.

Tigerland

Cancelled
Jun 9, 2004
NSW
AFL Club
Richmond
Seems a few injury concerns for Carlton...

No doubt Gibbs will have his shoulder tested at the first bounce.

Will Judd's hammy's hold up?

Daisy's bad foot?

And of course you have Jamison - who's body always let's him down.

Weiterbot23

Cancelled
Carlton Blues - Matthew Kreuzer Sponsor 2016 Carlton Blues - Matthew Kreuzer 2009 Player Sponsor
Oct 7, 2008
Yarraville
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
OKC
Yarran is going to be like a scared turtle with Morris standing on his toes all night.

My god I hope Morris goes to Yarran. The bloke is seriously the worst player in the AFL.

I know you guys are working hard to shake the "eat your own" tag, put pretending you rate Morris is taking it too far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whats wrong with Vickery? he usually gets an easy 3-4 goals on the blues?

Or is it that now McLean isn't on our list you don't need Vickery to fly kick his head in.

BGchlnbCMAENyfb.jpg
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Oct 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Heat
KB wears his colours in full sight, nobody is confused about who he is to pick. Maclure was dead set serious and had the gall to poke at King for picking the Roos saying he was biased. Well * me!
Carlton fans take him serious though. They keep him in a job. Don't ruin it for the old bastard. :D

Carlton fans take him serious though. They keep him in a job. Don't ruin it for the old bastard. :D

I know, if KB was on Bigfooty their mods would still be yet to figure out he's the single biggest troll we have :D

Cartlon actually has the biggest troll in wayne harmes....

He barracked for richmond the whole time... what a paradox.

which is why I think the ball is neither in nor out in this picture. (yes I know the was Carl V Coll GF)
but this did count to another glorious Carlton Premiership.
647240_thumb.jpg

Infamy

🐯🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Oct 1, 2004
Melbourne, VIC
AFL Club
Richmond
My god I hope Morris goes to Yarran. The bloke is seriously the worst player in the AFL.

I know you guys are working hard to shake the "eat your own" tag, put pretending you rate Morris is taking it too far.
He was poor last year because he played with one shoulder from before the season started
The year before he was one of the best small defenders in the league with an amazing record of how few goals he had kicked on him

docko911

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 12, 2009
Hobart
AFL Club
Richmond
Cartlon actually has the biggest troll in wayne harmes....

He barracked for richmond the whole time... what a paradox.

which is why I think the ball is neither in nor out in this picture. (yes I know the was Carl V Coll GF)
but this did count to another glorious Carlton Premiership.
647240_thumb.jpg

Do you get the medical expenses tax offset for sponsoring Kreuzer every year?

May 17, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Don't reckon, bloke is a dead set dickhead. Struggle to see how he gets the gig as he offers nothing. should be on the joke channel with Newman, Lyon & co
I sometimes wonder if Mark Maclure and Mike Sheehan have a secret off field relationship all started by their joint hatred of us.

Weiterbot23

Cancelled
Carlton Blues - Matthew Kreuzer Sponsor 2016 Carlton Blues - Matthew Kreuzer 2009 Player Sponsor
Oct 7, 2008
Yarraville
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
OKC
He was poor last year because he played with one shoulder from before the season started
The year before he was one of the best small defenders in the league with an amazing record of how few goals he had kicked on him

Hahahahahahahhahahahahaha

My god, you almost had me, great troll.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back