Preview Round 1: Carlton V Richmond @ MCG, 02/04/15, 7.20pm AEST. (FREE LIKES!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why has Vlastuin taken Shane's Edwards possie at CHB?
Edwards is always CHF, don't you know anything?

Gordon will be sub. Subs have to run. Lennon is a poor runner, Gordon is an excellent one.

All the whingers crying "favourites", why is a first-gamer playing ahead of Petterd then?

I don't rate Rowe or White and Docherty is still unproven as is Jacksch & Smith.

I really like Wood on Ivan
White on Deledio
and Morris on Yarran

I reckon these 3 matchups will win it for us.

But they'll play well tomorrow night ;) I don't think they're good players but they are good at shutting players down.

Edwards is always CHF, don't you know anything?

Gordon will be sub. Subs have to run. Lennon is a poor runner, Gordon is an excellent one.

All the whingers crying "favourites", why is a first-gamer playing ahead of Petterd then?

Petterd should be in for Gordon/Newy

Sorry to intrude, popped in to see your team.

It will either be Rowe as you say, or Levi will come in as a late inclusion. Mick is known for his late changes. Does my head in.

Yeah I can see us making a late change too actually. Who do you reckon would come out?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Newman won't play.
i-like-432493_640.png

My concern with the side is that we were supposed to be improving our speed but looking at the side there isn't a big increase in overall speed.

Nothing wrong with Gordon he will cover more k's than anyone and run his opponent ragged. Plus he is tough as nails. Good inclusion going forward.
Gordon as sub is not such a bad thing. It's great having a fresh runner come on at half time.

I dont get it with Newman bekng named. Wouldnt surprise if he was a late exclusion.

I guess it's not a massive surprise given Newman was dog s**t all last season and was never in danger of being dropped. Same with Morris. He has the easiest gig going around. If he turns up he plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back