Round 1 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

:) same. Could be a good captain option. I think 2015 is going to be his breakout into uberpremium status. 1% ownership atm.

Thats why I chose him, parker and fyfe. I thought they were going to take there game to the next level. saved me money as well not being 600k+ midfielders

Thats pretty good considering. I would like that at this stage. I am 1400 with Hodge, J.Gibson, M.Clark & J.Lewis (c) to come

Interesting. I feel like my selection errors (Newnes, Lumumba, KK, Miller, starting Cripps and Salem) will be above average, I invested top dollar in Rockliff and only had a couple of wins in Smith, Treloar, Parker and Gray.

Interesting. I feel like my selection errors (Newnes, Lumumba, KK, Miller, starting Cripps and Salem) will be above average, I invested top dollar in Rockliff and only had a couple of wins in Smith, Treloar, Parker and Gray.

Everyone has them, Newnes, Bennell, Shaw, Bewick, Griffen, Dusty,......

I think it will be a fairly low scoring round to be honest. I think the people at the top of the leader board, may have got quite lucky. I am not to worried though, as it is a marathon not a sprint

With Hodge, Lewis (C) & Clarke to go.
If they all do what their supposed to I should score 1850+ which sounds to be above average so I'll take that.
So much s**t to sort out next week though. I forgot how frustrating this game can be sometimes.

I'm on 1561 with Mitch Clark to go. Every decision I've made has been poor. The one that really annoys me was lamumba. Wanted to stick with Brodie Smith, but went against my gut. Put the extra money into Rockliff as an upgrade from Treloar. Sigh

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1514 with Clark and Jelwood

Don't want to overreact, probably play Newton, Hogan on field over Cripps and Salem, most premos will have a better week, I'll do the sensible thing and trade Sidebottom out due to injury but not sure where to go with trade 2

Only 1255 with Lewis (c), Jelwood, Taylor and Bartel to come. Would be wrapped with 1755 if I could avg. 100 from those to play.

Went Rich to Sheed with an hour to lock out, worst decision so far.
Smith and BC not the best ruck scores but not bad value considering a few of the premo rucks scores.
Had A.Saad (Saints) in my fwd line with Ablett in the mids with an hour to lock out and changed it to Adams/Prestia, saved me about 100 points that one!!

No major panic, think I'll go one of Lumumba, Newmes or KK to Hunt and then Sheed to Rich. Mind you Tex looked bloody amazing yesterday!!

why o why did i get rid of bartel for franklin and why o why did i get ablett in for lewis :cry::cry::cry:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back