Preview Round 1 - Fremantle vs Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Seems pretty grounded. Knows the task at hand and knows it won't be easy.
Relieved is an understatement to have Jacko in this weekend.
Morale will be a huge part of getting over the line and this bloke knows how to steer it.

Also worth noting he said Bobby will get the job on Pav.

Looking forward to this game. I will be in Sydney but I will record the game on foxtel in case I can't get to watch it. The first games of the season is funny. I have noticed however that the main contenders for the flag do not just go away. It has been us, Sydney, Hawthorne, Geelong and Fremantle shouldn't change overnight.

I feel good about this year because we are finals hardened and ready to improve across the board. We will be very hard to beat. Jasper, Hombsch, Grey, Polec, White, Ebert, Hartlett, Wines, Monfries, Broadbent............They will all be better for those finals we played. Don't forget, this is our third season under Burgo, it is time.

:( ah damn.
Well, I'm not even gonna watch now.
Got the results for round 2 handy while you're handing out free fortunes?
You will lose to Sydney and be languishing in the bottom half of the ladder.

We'll beat Geelong at Simonds, again, and the night sky of Geelong will be lit up with fires from rioting Cat fans.

Ballantyne's jaw isn't broken for a change.

Yet...

408507-ec31cf64-d05c-11e3-8e96-6a6704b39a47.jpg

You don't think a team can recover from a round one loss? I get what you mean, psychologically it'd be a blow given Port are one of the main flag contenders, but it seems like a bit of a melodramatic statement.

Saying the pressure is only on our players is complete nonsense though, every team is under pressure to win every week.
Of course both teams are under pressure, but when two contenders are playing at one's home ground obviously one is under a lot more pressure to perform. As both non-Vic sides if you can't beat us at home then odds are you aren't going to be able to away or if we meet in Victoria in September.

Of course both teams are under pressure, but when two contenders are playing at one's home ground obviously one is under a lot more pressure to perform. As both non-Vic sides if you can't beat us at home then odds are you aren't going to be able to away or if we meet in Victoria in September.
a lot can happen between rd 1 and finals...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL media crappola all over again. Great looking teams for both clubs, and will be a cracking contest. Expect a few skill errors though, first game and all that. No excuses from us if we get beat, but beware Fyfe. He is a monster now.
Watch out for wines ebert hartlett boak gray polec wingard lobbe and ryder there ******* beasts

A lot can happen..................

:rainbow::rainbow::rainbow:Grammar matters, don't muck with it:rainbow::rainbow::rainbow:
yes capital letters, dang.

Haha, I just thought it was a funny phrase because of the wrong "there". A bit like "he woke up to a loud bang in his pajamas", which is funny because of a missing comma.

No disrespect intended :)

There is a video of Ballantyne on the Freo website saying they hope to run us off our legs (or words to that effect).

Of all the ways Freo might beat us, that is not one of them. The kid has had too many head knocks..

If we end up playing Schulz, Hoff, Ryder and Butcher as opposed to just Schulz and Hoff last year....I can see it happening.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back