Round 1 NAB Cup - Richmond, North, Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

You are kidding Mate- take those ridiculous frees out and you lose easily. Free to Petrie- you are joking right!!!!!!!!

Can't hold a players arm in a marking contest. It's simple.

Hope they pay those all season. Petrie will win the Coleman if they do.

Richmond ordinary. Played at 110% and couldn't even win.

Chill out dude. Richmond were more hungry tonight. The results mean stuff all.

You should be happy!

We were more cleaner than North IMO, still both teams are pretty even all round, would have been nice to get a win even if its the NAB preseason.

BTW why does the AFL keep trying these stupid rule changes, its not how we play during the actual season, I cant see the point of it all.

Can't hold a players arm in a marking contest. It's simple.

Hope they pay those all season. Petrie will win the Coleman if they do.

Richmond ordinary. Played at 110% and couldn't even win.

Rance's hands were on Petrie's side the whole time. 0 arm holding. Watch it again.

Chill out dude. Richmond were more hungry tonight. The results mean stuff all.

You should be happy!

Behind the obvious players, Nahas and Miller looked good and active.

Yeah we were more impressive than North but also came up against the umps.

I'm more concerned about losing Conca for the real stuff. Although apparently Adams said it was an accidental head clash?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure which one you're referring to but I'm referring to the one where Petrie went up with one arm because Rance was holding the other one.

The one 5-10 metres out on a 45 degree angle is the one I'm referring to. His hands did not touch his arm.

Yeah we were more impressive than North but also came up against the umps.

I'm more concerned about losing Conca for the real stuff. Although apparently Adams said it was an accidental head clash?

This is just a glorified practice match - injuries/suspensions are worse than losing the game. Lloyd on 3aw said that he saw a strike and 4-5 weeks for Concha. But then they said Adams will play in game 2. Also grima off to hospital for a scan :(

Hawthorn going to destroy us - we will be competitive against teams vying to make the 8 but lack the class of the top 4.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back