Preview Round 1 Tickets Selling Fast ... Allegedly

Remove this Banner Ad

Would be epic if your baby is born in the cheersquad on gameday . Dreamtime ?
Wont be Dreamtime game. I will not be attending any games involving drug cheats. Especially ones that get off.

not all of those would be 16 game members & would have to buy a ticket to get in, hence giving $$$ to the enemy
Yep I'd be amazed if they got 80k. Low-mid 70's would be a great result IMO. Carlton supporters don't turn up.

For 80k+ needs to be a Richmond home game and both need to be going well.

Wont be Dreamtime game. I will not be attending any games involving drug cheats. Especially ones that get off.
giphy.gif

Agreed.

If you can't get there early mate, I can grab you some tickets when I arrive at 5:30. Offer is there, up to you!

Thanks mate, appreciate the offer but we got into this tailgate party thing so I will be there also to get my tix really early. Its great to see you back on the board Tambo :)

Still have hope for 80000
2013 80000 turned out to a blues home game and only 74000 were expected as someone already posted!
Maybe it's about time we ditched the blues and got the pies on board for a season opener?
85000 each year a guarantee!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just bought 3 in Ponsford lvl 2 behind goals. $60each
Likewise. Good spot I reckon. Hopefully plenty of Tigs supporters up there.

Last edited:
Weather looks like dick tomorrow
Thursday 2 April
Summary
light-showers.png

Min 14
Max 17
Possible early shower.
Chance of any rain: 40%
rain_40.gif

Rainfall amount: 0 to 0.4 mm
Melbourne area
Medium (40%) chance of showers in the early morning. Mainly sunny day. Winds north to northwesterly 15 to 25 km/h shifting south to southwesterly 25 to 35 km/h early in the morning then becoming light in the late evening.

Fire Danger - High

UV Alert from 10:40 am to 4:10 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 6 [High]

Mainly sunny after the morning

will be perfect conditions

Thursday 2 April
Summary
light-showers.png

Min 14
Max 17
Possible early shower.
Chance of any rain: 40%
rain_40.gif

Rainfall amount: 0 to 0.4 mm
Melbourne area
Medium (40%) chance of showers in the early morning. Mainly sunny day. Winds north to northwesterly 15 to 25 km/h shifting south to southwesterly 25 to 35 km/h early in the morning then becoming light in the late evening.

Fire Danger - High

UV Alert from 10:40 am to 4:10 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 6 [High]

Mainly sunny after the morning

will be perfect conditions

Won't trust the forecast until 7pm tomorrow :cool::p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back