Preview Round 1 Tickets Selling Fast ... Allegedly

Remove this Banner Ad

Just out of interest are you guys aware that we make just as much money of memberships as you or are you just looking at the numbers? You guys have dirt cheap memberships and sell more 3 gamers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
What the * relevance does this have to the thread? Piss off.

mcg twitter reckons only 70k just before

might be shitloads of tickets left unpurchased, with an army of tiger supporters rocking up to ga :D so cartoon doesnt get our$$

* them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With Carlton being rubbish and the Colliwobblers looking as bad if not worse you can bet your hide the AFL were hoping for a Richmond win.

Looking at us packing out the G for an Away game will have them salivating about good news attendance stories for the coming rounds.

Would've been an even better crowd if they shared the gate.

Bunch on s**t campaigners

* them

* the gate

* their s**t can supporters

* their cheating scumbag board

* their dumb arse mods

* their soft as anal lube midfield

* their non existent forward line

* their senile old coach

* THEM

Haha the optimism here is great, you guys actually think you have turned the corner and are now a good club.

Can not wait for the car ride home listening to sen, I get the car not the train to avoid assaults from tiger supporters after poor performances like 2013

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So what did SEN have to say after the game? Then again, I bet the game was still going when you got into the car.

Would've been an even better crowd if they shared the gate.

Bunch on s**t campaigners

They were pig ignorantly silly there.

Everyone, literally everyone, knew that Round 1 has been built on the back of the interest the Tigers bring.

Ally the fact that for reasons of post 1980s history the game has meant more to us than to them to the fact that we have a bigger core matchgoing base anyway and it was blindingly obvious they stood to gain from hitching their wagon to the Tiger Train.

Watch attendance fall through the floor and membership sales stall badly.....serves he arrogant full of themselves minnows
We thought the stadium was getting evacuated the speed they got out of there halfway through the last quarter ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And having left early they will now stay away.

Watch the little blue platoon melt away like snow in springtime. I confidently predict that against like for like opposition we we will outdraw them by many thousands per game.

Their guaranteed games Versus the 3 biggest drawing clubs will protect their aggregate but their inter state games will be deserted.

Yeah you guys won, we're sh1t blah blah blah.

But we are a higher average attendance than you last year well as better tv ratings. And made that same $$ as you in memberships.

Yeah you guys won, we're sh1t blah blah blah.

But we are a higher average attendance than you last year well as better tv ratings. And made that same $$ as you in memberships.

Your aggregate attendance will possibly hold up this year as well because as usual the Bomber/Magpie and Tiger Armies will pump your stats.

We carried your home game on Thursday.....as usual.

V interstaters you will be the mid ranking club you usually are when you are not reliant on the fixture list to safeguard attendance.

Your aggregate attendance will possibly hold up this year as well because as usual the Bomber/Magpie and Tiger Armies will pump your stats.

We carried your home game on Thursday.....as usual.

V interstaters you will be the mid ranking club you usually are when you are not reliant on the fixture list to safeguard attendance.

Yes but our attendance was HIGHER than yours last year,

Yes but our attendance was HIGHER than yours last year,

We barely won a game for months and the draw advantaged you. We played a homer out of town, you had Ess and Coll twice etc.

Without a draw advantage or a form advantage Carlton won't outdraw Richmond.

TV rating? Yes possible. You have a lot of inherited soft support that will watch 20 mins on TV but won't invest in a membership but outdraw the Tigers without a draw advantage? No way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back