Test Round 1: Victoria v Punt Road Mullets at Junction Oval [5 Day Test]

Remove this Banner Ad

uIvuC6x.png

v
th
Last seasons runner ups open their campaign at home against the now named Punt Road Mullets. For the ODI series, some were still referring to them as the Furies, but that’s in the past now. These sides had some fiery clashes in the 50 over series and promise a good bang for buck ratio if they carry over their competitiveness!

Tests are a test of endurance and persistence, and it’s a long series ahead, both teams will be eager to start with a win!

When submitting teams:

Include Official Team List OR Tag iBeng in your post

Please number your players 1 to 11 on the Team List

Home Ground side picks pitch style

Excellent = Batting
Normal = Both
Poor = Bowling
Random = Random

Teams will be required by Monday 18th of January 6pm preferably.

Games will begin on Tuesday 19th of January and each day will be posted over the following 5 day period

Good luck!

VICTORIA OFFICIAL TEAM SHEET
PITCH TYPE : EXCELLENT
Code:
      PLAYER               ROLE        BAT HAND        BOWL STYLE
  1.  Fred               Batsman          R                N/A
  2.  iDon               Batsman          R                N/A
  3.  Itsmyshow          Batsman          L                N/A
  4.  The Filth Wizard   Batsman          R                N/A
  5.  ioppolo            Batsman          L                N/A
  6.  shoaibakhtar (C)   Batting AR       R                LS
  7.  Boncer34 (†)       Keeper           L                N/A
  8.  Eddiesmith         Leg Spinner      R                LS
  9.  Beng               Fast Bowler      L                RF
 10.  Tayl0r             Fast Bowler      R                RF
 11.  cooney             Fast Bowler      R                RF

5 days? Is Logger posting it?

Im channelling his spirit into the game!

Truth be told though, we'll make you lot bat first, get you all out by Lunch, post a score of 300 by the end of day 1 and then clean you up after declaring at the start of day 2.

Welcome to the big boys league gents!

I heard This Is Anfield uses an IV Drip of alcohol when hes stuck on the boundary fielding...
I know he likes the wide wide wings of the SFA where no one can get him but he's strictly asked for mid wicket to cover so he can do his best Marlon Samuels impersonation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I heard This Is Anfield uses an IV Drip of alcohol when hes stuck on the boundary fielding...
I'm like the Rajahs of old, I bat and bowl and have my servants to do the fielding.
I know he likes the wide wide wings of the SFA where no one can get him but he's strictly asked for mid wicket to cover so he can do his best Marlon Samuels impersonation.
Marlon works a bit too hard for my liking.

That time when you rock the ODI after filling a position no one wanted, someone changes, becomes captain and then ousts you from tests where you pretty much rocked the comp in seasons pasts as the best AR in the sim.

If we lose it's still eddies fault since we should never carry an Englishman. :thumbsu:

That time when you rock the ODI after filling a position no one wanted, someone changes, becomes captain and then ousts you from tests where you pretty much rocked the comp in seasons pasts as the best AR in the sim.

If we lose it's still eddies fault since we should never carry an Englishman. :thumbsu:

I slipped shoaibakhtar the $50 extra he gave me for captaincy to pass on to you to get you in next round. Now you owe me a backrub.

I slipped shoaibakhtar the $50 extra he gave me for captaincy to pass on to you to get you in next round. Now you owe me a backrub.

Pfft, no pity reinstatement.

I only did it because it's no longer fun to blame Bonce for sucking as a bowler since he changed, and that's how we got our victories.

That and Dipper carrying us.

Pfft, no pity reinstatement.

I only did it because it's no longer fun to blame Bonce for sucking as a bowler since he changed, and that's how we got our victories.

That and Dipper carrying us.

Its true, spin carried us to the Grand Final but the Crocs proved to...Croccy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back