Unofficial Preview Round 1 vs Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

I sit there and scratch my head how North went deep into the finals. never have and never will rate that rubbish side. our squad looks better on paper... hopefully Walsh gets more out of list.

tumblr_lgt6fqIqOC1qz5y5go1_500.gif

Its not like we are playing Port or Freo at there home ground, and Adelaide haven't exactly been impossible to beat at Adelaide Oval, Melbourne beat them there remember.

Crows are the best paper in the league- look good but not much substance in their performances.

Crows aint even relevant in their own state.

Aren't relevant? Bit harsh, highest average attendances in the LEAGUE this season.

More discussion on the Port board about the Crows than their own team. They need us to feed their persecution complex :)

For the record ... I'm tipping a draw.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha Crows are s**t. Danger already signed with a Victorian team and half their squad is as slow as Ben Jacobs with cramp carrying the same piano Alan Obst used to cart up the hill.

Might finish top 12 if they truely out play themselves week in week out.

I love the whole "We don't accept mediocrity" line they used when sacking Sando. lol, they have virtually been nothing but mediocre ever since they entered the league. Even when they won their flags they weren't that good of a team, teams above them just happened to choke.

I love the whole "We don't accept mediocrity" line they used when sacking Sando. lol, they have virtually been nothing but mediocre ever since they entered the league. Even when they won their flags they weren't that good of a team, teams above them just happened to choke.

It is a difficult competition. At least u can "lol" after North have absolutely dominated in the last decade .... with record crowds as well of course ....

It is a difficult competition. At least u can "lol" after North have absolutely dominated in the last decade .... with record crowds as well of course ....
I never said we dominated anything. Just find it odd that a club that 'doesn't accept mediocrity' has been average for it's entire history, even despite starting as a virtual state team.

You can have your crowds too. How many goals did the 19th man kick this year?

I never said we dominated anything. Just find it odd that a club that 'doesn't accept mediocrity' has been average for it's entire history, even despite starting as a virtual state team.

You can have your crowds too. How many goals did the 19th man kick this year?

At least 1 vs Collingwood. Ask Eddie :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back