Oppo Camp Round 1 - Vs North Melbourne | The Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carey never smashed Archer:confused:

Yep my bad, It was Stevens who tried to smash Carey and ended up on his arse. Nobody went to him.

Great club

His wife gets ****ed by the bloke he just tried to bump, ended up on his arse and nobody went near Carey. Then Archer shadow punches at Carey, Carey lifts a fist Archer gets new shorts.

Good you have him back at the club as your role model though. Poor Stevens gets shunted again.

Yep my bad, It was Stevens who tried to smash Carey and ended up on his arse. Nobody went to him.

Great club

His wife gets ****ed by the bloke he just tried to bump, ended up on his arse and nobody went near Carey. Then Archer shadow punches at Carey, Carey lifts a fist Archer gets new shorts.

Good you have him back at the club as your role model though. Poor Stevens gets shunted again.

Archer did???
Stevos been back numerous time.
What are you on about!!
Simpletons sometimes:rolleyes:

SirJimi05

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts
Dec 12, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool fc
What are you on about!!
Simpletons sometimes:rolleyes:

Yep. Well done to your dads sperm and the effort you got in achieving all those flags. You should be proud.
Hird got smashed and none of his teammates helped him. Pissweak! Get over it. Jimmy has. He wants to coach to get his revenge. Hes already failed once!!

Hird just hates North because he got beaten up in 2005 and no one from Essendon came to help him.

I don't think anything needs to be said about this guy....

Yep. Well done to your dads sperm and the effort you got in achieving all those flags. You should be proud.
Hird got smashed and none of his teammates helped him. Pissweak! Get over it. Jimmy has. He wants to coach to get his revenge. Hes already failed once!!

Ha ha ha, cause Hirdy sure stirred the 'rivalry' today hey?

Has any coach ever so blatantly dismissed a 'rivalry' as Hird did yesterday?

When you consider his Anzac performances, his specific comments about Hawthorn and the like; geez he must really rate the Kangawhos.

Mar 15, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Great club

Donny knucklehead.......I think you should try to find the video again for that game. As much as I admired Carey for his footy, he did shirk when Arch dummy punched him, mate, go check.

Macca18

EFC
Jul 6, 2009
Victoria
AFL Club
Essendon
[youtube]foiX9hO9Fcw[/youtube]

[YOUTUBE]O3SF-AlI_qc[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]xuBfsMy3Gi4[/YOUTUBE]

They tried to put all the footage in the one video but after an insipid North conceded 31 goals in a FINAL, it was a difficult task. Highest score ever in a final in 115 years & greatest ever margin in a QF - wow.

And then of course the biggest CAPITULATION of all time:

[YOUTUBE]lnWay8S8xqI[/YOUTUBE]

North might have the 'Marshmallow Final' (it was 1st vs 8th from memory, big fricken deal) and a few narrow home & away wins in recent times, but that's about it when it comes to Essendon. Little wonder there is such an inferiority complex with their supporters.

Macca18

EFC
Jul 6, 2009
Victoria
AFL Club
Essendon
It's all you've got...

*yawn*

There was definite novelty value for a week or two after that game, but in desperate need of something else now nearly a year on...

Macca18

EFC
Jul 6, 2009
Victoria
AFL Club
Essendon
"It's like shelling peas"

"That's as good as it gets!"

"Squeezes it through a needle eye opening!"

Also the one where he refers to picking wings off flies which he uses regularly. Urgh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back