Oppo Camp Round 1 - Vs North Melbourne | The Banter Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umps made a few bad calls.
Fletcher clearly got Wells high around the neck in the 3rd. Would've been a 50 anytime usually which would of been a goal.
The umps kicked enough goals for ya tonight and you want more lol
26 frees to 17 and the umps cost you the game lol gtfo.

Lol you scum fans would be booing like usual if things were reversed.
Fletcher clearly got him high thats the facts.
I thought after your last comments you couldn't make any bigger dick of yourself, but geez mate you're trying hard to prove me wrong.

Lol you scum fans would be booing like usual if things were reversed.
Fletcher clearly got him high thats the facts.
And if you were in our position you would be complaining about some bad calls against us. So what that we got away with 1. You were gifted so many more.

I thought after your last comments you couldn't make any bigger dick of yourself, but geez mate you're trying hard to prove me wrong.

I just don't think the frees we got were unfounded thats all.
And even if a few were the high contact with Fletcher was there.
I'm not saying it lost us the game, that was all down to the way the ball bounces in the end.

Bastinac. Atley. Goldstein. Cunnington.

LOL
Honest to god, I haven't looked at any stats/writeups, just got back from the ground.

I know Goldstein played (barely sighted), but I did not see those other three at all. Did they play?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You won. I won't say congrats coz you won't believe it. You should never have been in that danger. You overrun us in the 2nd and 3rd quarter.

See you guys next time.

(BTW - Dyson "Vacuum Cleaner" Heppel has immense skills. Boy isn't confident going back with the flight though is he. Hirdy wouldn't have pulled out.)

btw Norf STILL can't beat a TOP 8 team.

By the time we play them next they'll have lost to:

Geelong, Sydney (away), West Coast (away) and in Tassie, Hawthorn, St Kilda, Carlton and will probably have lost to the Dogs, Crows and maybe Tigers too.

They'll be out of contention and watch 10 of their fans show up to their away game.

Hey Kong, still think Ryder can't take it to another level? (I won't bump the comment until he does it another week or two).

Monstered it in the ruck and used it really well around the ground.

Yeah it's how I'm trying to look at it, Lance.

Trying to turn over a new leaf and get past my umpiring hatred this year. Not off to a good start :eek::p
Im not one to slam umps but my bro inlaw was over tonight, and hes a Hawks supporter that to my knowledge has never had a kind word to say about Ess in his life lol. He turned to me and said geez you are getting a rough run from the umps tonight.

my face :eek: , for him to say that then it must of ben bad, because he ****in hates us with a passion.

btw Norf STILL can't beat a TOP 8 team.

By the time we play them next they'll have lost to:

Geelong, Sydney (away), West Coast (away) and in Tassie, Hawthorn, St Kilda, Carlton and will probably have lost to the Dogs, Crows and maybe Tigers too.

They'll be out of contention and watch 10 of their fans show up to their away game.

**** off you might have had a cheap win (thanks to Hmacs wayward kick) but don't get ahead of yourself mate.

Hey guys, I haven't read most of this, so if someone else has already gone there, forgiveness please....

....but there was this one time, where I was standing in front of the North Melbourne coaching box, where I looked at their box and they saw me, and I mouthed the word "Heppell" 3 times and they all looked back at me, broke into tears because they knew Heppell was better than Atley, and I was so cool. - geez I'm ace. :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back