Round 1 West Coast Eagles v Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

I for one am stoked that the Dogs look like beating the spread and keeping us top.

Unless the eagles bang on a few late ones and overtake us, then I don't give a s**t about being top after R1.

so the score 117 points in 3 quarters and 62 in half of the 4th quarter? :eek:
Similar to the Brisbane-Hawthorn match. It's due to the players getting tired and not being able to put the same defensive pressure they do at the start of the match.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Similar to the Brisbane-Hawthorn match. It's due to the players getting tired and not being able to put the same defensive pressure they do at the start of the match.

that makes sense! should hit over at most games in halftime then :)

or are there some teams who really can't hold up defensive pressure for the whole game? depends a lot on the score too i think, and the gameplan..

It's actually been a really fun last quarter, both teams have gone in attack mode and there have been some exciting plays from both teams.

You honestly don't care that your club could be on top after a round completion for the first time ever?

Relatively significant step I'd think in the history of a club...next mantle is holding it for more than 1 week, and then winning the minor premiership..

Get a ******* grip mate, it's round 1

We knocked of Collingwood in Melbourne, I'm happy with that

Remove this Banner Ad

Back