Round 1 West Coast Eagles v Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

WB have stuffed up their recruiting again. Loading up with mids and no key position players of note.

Nic Nat/Cox, Darling, LeCras, Cripps is a decent forward line on paper.
Darling is gonna have a huge year something tells me.

Pretty disappointing from the Dogs. I thought they were going to be big improvers this year but they've got a lot of work to do on tonight's showing.

Absolutely crucified themselves with poor skills and turnovers. They don't look anywhere near skilful enough to pull off that handball happy gameplan and they're going to get punished by a lot of teams if they keep coughing it up like that.

Cut them some slack. I thought they looked good in the first quarter until the heat killed them,it is still 30 degrees atm and the poor doggies with their new kit, not only looked like hot dogs they literally were.
Not that I watched more than a quarter than a half but the Eagles have been playing matches as hard as they can in this heat all pre season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What happened in the crowd at the start off the quarter?
Very angry man starting fights, then deciding to fight security as well when they came to throw him out.

Was wearing an Essendon jumper, so I presume some sort of 'roid rage.

Very angry man starting fights, then deciding to fight security as well when they came to throw him out.

Was wearing an Essendon jumper, so I presume some sort of 'roid rage.
Typical Coaster supporter.He was too drugged ****ed to realise what jumper he should wear to the game :p.

Western Bulldogs match committee has to carry the can for the margin. Principal mistake was they designed a game-plan to fight the team they beat at Etihad last year, but did not account enough for the fact we replaced 11 of the 22 players from the side they faced, almost entirely with much better players.

Our midfield is still the weakest of the four divisions, but it by no means the albatross it was in the injury ridden 2013 season. Comprehensively trumping a Bullies midfield that had been almost universally tipped as superior illustrates the point nicely.

Western Bulldogs match committee has to carry the can for the margin. Principal mistake was they designed a game-plan to fight the team they beat at Etihad last year, but did not account enough for the fact we replaced 11 of the 22 players from the side they faced, almost entirely with much better players.

Our midfield is still the weakest of the four divisions, but it by no means the albatross it was in the injury ridden 2013 season. Comprehensively trumping a Bullies midfield that had been almost universally tipped as superior illustrates the point nicely.

Mmmmmmmm nicnat. So much better with nicnat

293657-tlsnewsportrait.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back