VFL Round 12 - Collingwood vs Sandringham at Victoria Park (Pies WON 78-68! Replay post 420, page 17)

Remove this Banner Ad

Was at the game yesterday! I'm hearing freeman is not coming back anytime soon. Still having issues. Reid won't be back for a couple of weeks either. Worse then first thought.

Don't shoot the messenger just passing on what I've heard

I heard he be back in 2-3 Weeks

Nothing much to report TD, and no goss Baltimore Jack
I did enjoy having a chat though. It's wonderful to see the patience they show with all the kids lining up to get autographs - half the time not knowing who the player actually is.
I asked him how he felt playing in the wet, thinking he would say he hated it, but he surprised me with his answer.
Loves it! Loves the unpredictability of the play and the rough and toughness of it.
Feels no fear out on the ground (leaves that for his poor Mum)

Comes to most of the VFL games to support all his team mates. Grew up barracking for Richmond but that had no bearing on which club to go to; just really grateful to be at a Melbourne club.
Loves Collingwood, and loving getting a game every week and the consistency of that.
His dad was very friendly too. He had played in the under 19s for Essendon and, of course, taught Jordan everything he knows about football haha
You could see they were really close.
Who is this about?

How many Jordans do we have on our list?

None

51B9IKxK8-L.jpg

Every side have their bad eggs I reckon. With the larger supporter base of the MagPies, statistically we should have more then others anyway.
More surprised in the reply of the their moderator . Too bad we don't play them again this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Every side have their bad eggs I reckon. With the larger supporter base of the MagPies, statistically we should have more then others anyway.
More surprised in the reply of the their moderator . Too bad we don't play them again this year.

Though how 1 of there Mods spoke to Magpie Girl was was disrespectful

Calling us the filth in the title of an official game day thread is a bit much, but hey, who cares?

Quite a Few and They where Disrespectful in some of there Posts. More then just Usual Banter

Your supporters have ruined countless threads on this board in years gone by. Filled with unnecessary rubbish. Game day threads included.

Including (from what I gather) someone who got permabanned and started another profile - one which now professes to being offended.

This smacks of hypocrisy - like your president, who couldn't hear chants of rapist by his supporters yet concocted a racism angle against a St Kilda supporter that no-one else interpreted in that way.

I won't name names, but Farrrr out what an ego! And from a moderator too... I guess not all the bulbs in the chandelier are the brightest.

There's one thing to having a one sided opinion, there's another to stating it while you're a representative on a Bulletin board the size of this.

I won't name names, but Farrrr out what an ego! And from a moderator too... I guess not all the lights in the chandelier are the brightest.

There's one thing to having a one sided opinion, there's another to stating it while you're a representative on a Bulletin board the size of this.

Yep - That is way over the Top post. IF he was not a Mod he be in Trouble on here

Who cares about those StKilda idiots? They are irrelevant. Always have been and always will be.

They have a history of losing. It is the fabric of their existence. Meh.....

They just beat the Peptide Bummers by 110 pts

Remove this Banner Ad

Back