Round 12 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

294/4 after getting caught with Walker's 25 and with only 14 to play unless McInnes is a late in I'm with Imach lets see if we can break 1k.

Had Hodge as VC but think I'll roll the dice again with Martin or Gray.

Last edited:
Damn. Hopefully he'll be right next week have had Philips sitting patiently on the pine all year.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

He looks to be the first inline. Bad news about this week, but I am still trading him in. Over the season I think he will be better then lobbe.

Probably a good thing for his first game not to be against goldy!!

For the period going forward what to you guys reckon about trading policy?

Would it be best to upgrade players like Bontempelli and Yeo if they keep underperfoming or ride their price falls out for a significant period of time (like 4-5 weeks) while i upgrade and downgrade my rookies to the point where Ellis Yolmen, Menzel and Cripps are full premiums?

For the period going forward what to you guys reckon about trading policy?

Would it be best to upgrade players like Bontempelli and Yeo if they keep underperfoming or ride their price falls out for a significant period of time (like 4-5 weeks) while i upgrade and downgrade my rookies to the point where Ellis Yolmen, Menzel and Cripps are full premiums?

If players are not going to be keepers, then they all fall into the same boat. ie... yeo, bonts are at the exact same level as Ellis-Y, Cripps, etc.......In addition it will be how much cash you have. eg. You might have enough cash to upgrade Yeo, but not CEY,...... How much cash a player will loose you.

For example if Yeo looses 100k while you are upgrading the rooks, it will be that much harder to trade him to a premo.

I think it is a week to week prospect.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If players are not going to be keepers, then they all fall into the same boat. ie... yeo, bonts are at the exact same level as Ellis-Y, Cripps, etc.......In addition it will be how much cash you have. eg. You might have enough cash to upgrade Yeo, but not CEY,...... How much cash a player will loose you.

For example if Yeo looses 100k while you are upgrading the rooks, it will be that much harder to trade him to a premo.

I think it is a week to week prospect.
Only issue is that Yeo and to a lesser extent Bonts are delicately balancing between keepers or not.
Unlike Yolmen who will never be a keeper, Yeo, if that 50 was an anomoly and returns to 90's and 100's then he could very well be a keeper. Same with Bont if he goes back to scoring tonnes (which i doubt)

So it could be fortuitous to gamble on them coming good? No?

Just spitballing here

Was expecting 18 or 19 with (Clurey or Clark) a real outside chance of 20 or 21 (Jaksch or Downie - had the wrong rookie of the three needed Lobb) but..... Ended up with 17 and one is Taylor Walker injured last night so he only netted 25.

Still 7/589 is a start. Bloody Lewis!!!

Where the hell is McIntosh. When I turned the game on at the 10 minute mark of the 1st quarter as he went to 10 points. I didn't see him earn any. I have only seen him once since then and at half time he is still on 10 points no more possessions not even a tackle. The should give him some binoculars so he can watch the game properly from his vantage point wherever that is.

Where the hell is McIntosh. When I turned the game on at the 10 minute mark of the 1st quarter as he went to 10 points. I didn't see him earn any. I have only seen him once since then and at half time he is still on 10 points no more possessions not even a tackle. The should give him some binoculars so he can watch the game properly from his vantage point wherever that is.

He kicked the ball once deep in defence as a clearance. Can't help you other then that as I don't have him.

He kicked the ball once deep in defence as a clearance. Can't help you other then that as I don't have him.
Thanks it's a bit like where's Wally but he is harder to find. I've been watching for someone running away from the ball because I could only assume he's trying to avoid it but still can't find him.:confused::confused::confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back