VFL Game Day Round 12: Williamstown vs Essendon (44 point loss; 84-128)

Remove this Banner Ad

Kommer doing well, getting in an under and winning a few free kicks.
I obviously have forgotten how important Kommer could be. He doesn't get much of the ball but he earns every possession. He puts alot of pressure on the opposition.

Kommer is playing so well. Browne doing well too. Dalgeish started well, but has faded. Pears also started well. Ambrose doing his job. McKenna has enormous upside. Does some very impressive things for someone new to football. The 2s are very efficeint. Plenty of depth for the future. With some good drafting and the end of WADA, we can still be a very competitive unit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great effort in that half. McKenna is exciting and Browne is looking good once again. Probably the best half I've seen from Kommer also. Will be really important if we can try and break somewhat even this quarter, having the wind in the last.

Letting them have two late ones really hurt us. I'm pretty sure we're kicking into the win in the third, need a similar quarter to the first.

Kommer is playing well because these conditions suit players like him, but he is still a very limited footballer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back