Game Day Round 13, 2015 - Brisbane Lions vs Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great effort. If we can see this every week from here on out losses won't sting so much. Just ran out of stamina. Pressure and tackling early was fantastic and the movement by hand was sensational. Unfortunately just not fit enough to do it for four quarters.

Good first half but got belted in the second. Should've lost by 30+ if they'd kicked straight.

Why do the ump's always tell out ruck to move away from theirs and not the other way around.

Would we take this game at the start of the day? Absolutly.
But if Burton doesnt get the sack at the end of the year, then we deserve everything we get.

I hate looking for someone to blame but I have to agree, even with the amount of players returning from injury or young this match throughout the year we have looked unfit and lacking strength. Time to part ways.

Great effort. If we can see this every week from here on out losses won't sting so much. Just ran out of stamina. Pressure and tackling early was fantastic and the movement by hand was sensational. Unfortunately just not fit enough to do it for four quarters.

Surely that is BS.

Actually had some belief in this young lions squad (THANK GOD THERE SHOWING SOME GOOD SIGNS). Well off to drown myself in tears

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back