Round 13 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1743 came down 5000 places to 8772 bye went into the bye rounds placed at around 12000 pretty good considering i had 11 players last week and didnt plan for the byes at all

1749, Moved up over 3000 places this week and 9000 over the course of the byes.

Happy with that score considering I had the following duds: Hodge, Sloane, Dusty, Mitchell, Lambert. Gonna have to trade Sloane the week after I bring him in. It's Mitch Duncan all over again. Can't believe I have to keep Tarrant for another week :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Happy with that score considering I had the following duds: Hodge, Sloane, Dusty, Mitchell, Lambert. Gonna have to trade Sloane the week after I bring him in. It's Mitch Duncan all over again. Can't believe I have to keep Tarrant for another week :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

At least Tarrant is at his price point. He shouldn't loose much more value. Could be worth keeping as d8 until a rook comes along as he has fwd/Def status.

Maybe until c. Byrne plays?

1700,1400 and 1500 over the bye rounds i will happily take, especially given the fact that i didn't really plan for them.

Went from 10k to around 5k over the last 3 weeks which is handy.

I had the same bad luck with Duncan and Sloane. Unbelievable that they get injured the week you bring them in. Sloane would have been a cut price genuine keeper too.

I had the same bad luck with Duncan and Sloane. Unbelievable that they get injured the week you bring them in. Sloane would have been a cut price genuine keeper too.

Should also add that I got Hodge in the week that he got suspended as well :cry:

1694, was hoping for maybe 100 more after a decent start but still far and away my best bye round. Coming out of the byes 45 spots better off which is a major missed opportunity considering I'm down around 12k but at least the team feels a lot stronger.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back