MVP Round 13; Essendon VS StKilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
why is this even a thread, we all know its gonna end up

heppel (5 x # of votes)

He ran Hurls ragged, 21 disposals 12 marks and 4 goals and people have Hurls in the votes, come off it....

i watch all games so have a decent read on a players form - once you watch games come back to me.

I'm not sure your getting my point, I'm not saying Reiwoldt hasn't played better games, I'm simply stating that I am baffled by the decision to play Hurley on him when Hooker has done som good jobs on him. Especially when Hurls struggled with Roughead running him around last week. Nick was always going to do that today.

i watch all games so have a decent read on a players form - once you watch games come back to me.
I'm not sure your getting my point, I'm not saying Reiwoldt hasn't played better games, I'm simply stating that I am baffled by the decision to play Hurley on him when Hooker has done som good jobs on him. Especially when Hurls struggled with Roughead running him around last week. Nick was always going to do that today.
Hope that helps.

StKilda kicked 25 goals, so Riewoldt was always going to hit the scoreboard - Hurley was much better this week than last week.

StKilda kicked 25 goals, so Riewoldt was always going to hit the scoreboard - Hurley was much better this week than last week.
My argument was that Hooker should've been first choice. Hurley may have been better but a lot of Reiwoldts posies and goals were from his ability to out run Hurls.

Last week roughy had 29 disposals, 9 marks and kicked 1 goal 3.
Hurley had 29 touches with 9 marks.
This week Reiwoldt had 21 disposals 12 marks and kicked 4 straight.
Hurley had 15 touches and 4 marks.
So you tell me how he was better??
You tell me how he was our 2nd best player??
Maybe you should start actually watching games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last week roughy had 29 disposals, 9 marks and kicked 1 goal 3.
Hurley had 29 touches with 9 marks.
This week Reiwoldt had 21 disposals 12 marks and kicked 4 straight.
Hurley had 15 touches and 4 marks.
So you tell me how he was better??
You tell me how he was our 2nd best player??
Maybe you should start actually watching games.

You can argue stats as much as you like - I never place much score on stats - I can say that i don't rate junk time goals in the last quarter,especially when a team is winning by 100 points - call it as I see it - Strangest thing is that Hurley has got votes from most in our award this week, but yet last week only 2 or 3 posters gave Hurley votes.

I may take you seriously if you actually posted your votes.

Guys, if you want to get into indepth discussion on the games we've just played, we have the autopsy thread. This is meant to be a simple vote thread.

Not really a fan of people contributing nothing but pot shots at others' choices. If you like, you can even quote a post from the vote thread in the autopsy if you're that desperate to discuss it.

This is a vote thread, though.

Guys, if you want to get into indepth discussion on the games we've just played, we have the autopsy thread. This is meant to be a simple vote thread.

Not really a fan of people contributing nothing but pot shots at others' choices. If you like, you can even quote a post from the vote thread in the autopsy if you're that desperate to discuss it.

This is a vote thread, though.
Fair enough but nobody took a " pot shot".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back