Review Round 13 - Sydney Vs. Richmond @ SCG 7:50

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

vonn

Bigfooty Legend
10k Posts Pokemon is Life Meet-Up Master Pantskyle Podcaster WCE Wings Guernsey Casey Tutungi Future Fund
Sep 29, 2008
AFL Club
Sydney
We seem to have a 100% success rate this year whenever I make a GDT so here it is.

Weather looks beautiful.
Summary
partly-cloudy.png

Max 18
Mostly sunny.
Chance of any rain: 10%
rain_10.gif

Sydney area
Partly cloudy. Light winds becoming southerly 15 to 20 km/h in the middle of the day then becoming light in the early afternoon.

Crowd should easily be 35+

Sydney by 1000092874237427364239462037462387420938742903847293847290384209347298376420394723904720934283746

In other news - don't ever do a Commerce/Business related degree because they schedule final exams on the ******* Saturday and thus impede any happiness/afl that could have otherwise occurred the night prior.

At least my alcohol at home is full-strength.

Getting a bit nervous but should win by about 20

Wow. That's a surprise!!

Rd 9 V. Carlton:
Still way too nervous for this one

Rd 10. V. Gold Coast:
Less going for the Suns than Carlton last week so bit more confident

Wow. That's a surprise!!

Rd 9 V. Carlton:
Still way too nervous for this one

Rd 10. V. Gold Coast:
Less going for the Suns than Carlton last week so bit more confident
I stand by it. That Carlton game had everything in the making for an upset. And was confident against the Suns despite the weather.

Richmond are a better side. Did beat us last year (I know who wasn't playing and where it was played) plus bye-rust but we should have the class to win it

Richmond are a better side. Did beat us last year (I know who wasn't playing and where it was played) plus bye-rust but we should have the class to win it

I actually do think the Tigers are a chance tonight, just have that feeling we might be a bit off like they were coming off the bye last week. Feel free to quote this if we win by 110 :p

In other news - don't ever do a Commerce/Business related degree because they schedule final exams on the ******* Saturday and thus impede any happiness/afl that could have otherwise occurred the night prior.

At least my alcohol at home is full-strength.
Mondays and Wednesdays fortunately for me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope Maric knows there's not shame in withdrawing from the match. I wouldn't want to be facing up to D-Rex tonight.

Best on ground to DRex please just for the reaction from Richmond fans lol

Thank you mr thread police I didn't start the thread. BF has always had separate threads on match day for as long as I can remember.

Keep this whingeing up Bedford and I'll make another thread

Keep this whingeing up Bedford and I'll make another thread
For this game would have:
Unoffical Preview
Offical Preview
Gameday thread
Gametime thread
Review thread
3 things I learnt thread

Just opened the wine!

Status
Not open for further replies.