Review Round 13 - Sydney Vs. Richmond @ SCG 7:50

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Horse has a serious issue at coaching in game, I mean seriously, he gets found out from other coaches when they out coach him IN a match. The blatantly obvious mistake he made tonight was leaving franklin deep on a 2 on 1... At least put tippet in there. There were many more including the Mitchell sub, there were other players playing worse than him IMO.
Yep, many of those decisions made no sense. If Buddy is getting so ragged by pretty boy, let him get up the ground into some free space and let Tippo fill the gap. That's where they both play their best footy after all.

Last edited:

I think that Horse doesn't want to change our game plan from the September game plan, in the knowledge that it's September that matters.

A good side (especially one with an ounce of a plan to go deep in September) has more than 1 game plan

It's not the game plan it is the structure. When our structure falls to pieces so does our whole game.

Then it is a poor structure. Struggling to see how this is NOT the coach's fault here.

Then it is a poor structure. Struggling to see how this is NOT the coach's fault here.

It is a copout to blame the coach for last night.
The players were absolutely horrid after half time. Lazy and arrogant and they got bitten on the arse.
Drex NEVER AGAIN.
I have changed my mind about Shaw. He has to go. Let Jones or Newman or somebody come in and play his role, surely their kicking can't be as bad as Shaw, surely.
Mitchell was unsighted.
Jack was good, but there was a clear lack of leadership, AGAIN!
Jetta was on fire early then went missing until it was too late.
Umpiring didn't cost us the game because we didn't deserve to win, but that was a joke and has been a pattern all year.

The thing is that that loss occurred after the GF. Aren't they hurting enough??? Having experienced that pain wouldn't u think they'd have a bit more carnt in them???

Come on dude, I imagine they hurt much more than us I'm just not silly enough to think that a round 13 game is meant to be some indicator that they're hurting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The players were absolutely horrid after half time. Lazy and arrogant and they got bitten on the arse.
Drex NEVER AGAIN.
I have changed my mind about Shaw. He has to go. Let Jones or Newman or somebody come in and play his role, surely their kicking can't be as bad as Shaw, surely.
Mitchell was unsighted.
Umpiring didn't cost us the game because we didn't deserve to win, but that was a joke and has been a pattern all year.
I tend to agree. We looked a class above the tigers in the first half and really should have capitalised on it more. In the second half the effort simply wasn't there until it was too late.

Same game plan, just different levels of effort.

I'm also thinking we may have to do something about Shaw before its too late. We're just not getting the drive from him that we need, however I'm not sure there's anyone in the reserves that can do better in this regard. Maybe it's worth robbing peter to pay Paul and having McVeigh as a permanent defender?

Drex NEVER AGAIN.
Mitchell was unsighted.

Agree with most of that

Harsh on drex in a sense though, we know he is a hack is all i would say

Maybe its just one of those shitful nights a club has to have, forget the result and margin in a sense, teams lose, richmond are a reasonable side

My concern is purely the mannner we lost, it was not just a good side outclassing us

It was sydney just drifting out of a game seemingly with no fight at all

But when the chips are down and things go wrong it can happen, its how we respond i will mark them on

Even in the last quarter we should of won it, we kept missing shots, it can just be a cancer in the side

Leadership was non existent

Are the cracks in this side? Absolutely, there are cracks in every side though, we arent unique, teams play s**t sometimes

But the sky is not falling, im not saying we will romp in and can win the flag, its tok early to call any club really, if we were undefeated it would be an issue we got not early for instance

I dunno, the losses just sting a bit, lucky we dont have many

Backing all roby's tips no doubt?
Haha, no.

Event Ded Price Result Total
8-Fold

AUD $21.38

Australian Rules (AFL Matches): Hawthorn v Essendon- Winning Margin 1-39: Hawthorn WIN 40+ Fixed

Undecided

Rugby League (NRL Matches): New Zealand v Canberra- Head to Head: New Zealand WIN Fixed

Undecided

Australian Rules (AFL Matches): Brisbane v Adelaide- Winning Margin 1-39: Adelaide WIN 1-39 Fixed

Undecided

Rugby League (NRL Matches): North Qld v Cronulla- Line: North Qld WIN -6 Fixed

Undecided

Australian Rules (AFL Matches): St Kilda v Western Bulldogs- Pick Your Own Line: Western Bulldogs WIN -30.5 Fixed

Undecided

Rugby League (NRL Matches): Parramatta v St George- Pick Your Own Line: St George WIN -6.5 Fixed

Undecided

Rugby League (NRL Matches): Roosters v Gold Coast- HT/FT Double: Roosters / Roosters WIN Fixed

Undecided

Australian Rules (AFL Matches): Carlton v Gold Coast- Pick Your Own Line: Carlton WIN -16.5 Fixed

Undecided

Bet Status:

Undecided

Bet taken on:

Fri 26-06 23:01:35

Noticed on the coverage Buddy got a pretty stern talking to in the change rooms. Heated discussion. I didn't identify the Swans official doing it. After half time he was barely interested in making a contest. Pissed me off big time. I would have subbed him to be honest. Was a waste being out there after half time. Gave no effort and the rest of the side followed suit.

No Derickx again, has a crack but just not up to it. Get a game or two into Nankervis,, I think Naismith is still injured?

Pretty disappointing second half, but we have been notoriously bad after the bye in previous years and other teams have been too. Disappointing but just a road bump.

Shaw needs to go as well and we need some foot skills out of half back so maybe Newman is ready to come in? I am not sure Jones would play the same role and Newman would give us some elite kicking off half back.

Richards is a concern and I think moving Reid into his spot and Richards to 3rd tall should be looked at straight away. Rampe is not a KPP and we dudded our run out of half back by tying him down.

Rohan had a great first half and I hope it launches him for he rest of the year. Looking forward to return of mcglynn and Heeney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back