Round 13 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no defender screaming out to me to be picked. I've had Hodge since Rnd 1, held him through his suspension. Got the red hot Ibbotson.

Shaw has been a must get for me for a while. But who else?
Lairdyyyyyyyyyyyyy

GOAUS!

He's everything you're praying to hell Smith can be ;)

Went Mckenzie to Edwards to get me an 18th man and 86k.

Dumb trade? I get the feeling Mckenzie will be back next week but it was either him or lever

Thinking about reversing this and going lever to Edwards instead, thoughts?

Or maybe even get hamling also?

KMac to Smith was an almost straight swap. Taking the cheaper BSmith and Shaun Edwards allows me blue chips in Dahlhaus (this week) and Shaw (for Tarrant) next week.

There's no defender screaming out to me to be picked. I've had Hodge since Rnd 1, held him through his suspension. Got the red hot Ibbotson.

Shaw has been a must get for me for a while. But who else?

I've avoided the Tom McDonald temptation. If I was spending big I wanted Houli. Picken and Simpson are the only other guys I could have considered over Smith, but they'd take me 4-5 weeks before I'd have the cash and I'd be juggling scores between Hamling/Lever/McKenzie/KMac. I can go Smith to Picken or Simpson in 5 weeks if he's not up to it.

Reading through your posts I was wondering why anyone would bring in Bont at this point in time or even trade in Edwards a week early when the cash wasn't needed to make a trade, but now I see your trying to create a cash reserve so you can go bang with some gun trades in the next couple of weeks.
I'm estimating you'll have about $440k in bank after those trades.
By trading Pittard you'd be committing to bringing in a prem defender next week but probably won't have the cash to get a mid as well so would be looking to trade Tarrant to a rookie and adding another $170k to your bank for the following week.
Bont now doesn't seem like such a bad option as he will hold his value and might give you some interest which will be a relatively straight forward upgrade to Ablett when the time is right, something that you could consider due to having an above average amount of trades available.
I think you would struggle to find enough funds using Lonnie and Hamling types to get Ablett... not that Ablett is a must but I get why you want to keep the option open.
I see now how your initial trades ideas that at first glance didn't seem great puts you in a good position for future trades.
Good luck to you, you might gain the 350 on the lead that Toxic mentioned and be within striking distance after this round.

Where is Lever at ? Anyone considering Lever > Beasley to free up some cash ? Also have McKenzie/Dumont loitering in my mids . Ideally looking at a downgrade to stock up for next week and moving Bellchambers on

Lever > defender
Lever > mid
McKenzie > mid
McKenzie > fwd
Dumont > mid
Dumont > fwd

Lairdyyyyyyyyyyyyy

GOAUS!

He's everything you're praying to hell Smith can be ;)

I'd accept a 90 average from Smith from here on out. Doesn't even have to go SP level like Lairdyyyyyyyyy

Griffen > Hannebery
van Berlo > Lambert
CEY > Smith

7 trades left ($120K):
DEF: Shaw, Yeo, Hibberd, B.Smith, Newnes, McGovern (Saad, Hamling)

MID: Fyfe, Pendlebury, Dangerfield, Hannebery, Kennedy, Sloane, Wines, Cripps (Steele, Lambert, Dumont)

RUC: Martin, Naitauni (Cox)

FWD: Gray, Mitchell, B.Goddard, Swan, Bontempelli, Bennell (H. Goddard, Dale)

Content to leave the team now for a few weeks and let Cripps peak in price.

I'd accept a 90 average from Smith from here on out. Doesn't even have to go SP level like Lairdyyyyyyyyy
Except that 90 would be a little optimistic. That's a Newnes like prediction.

The stats say three years of sub-75 averages prior to last year. Last year, 8/22 games were sub-70 scores, 7/22 were 105+, so realistically he's had 7 good games in four years.

Just saying.

10 trades left. Don't give me a lecture about sideways trading - I want to trade out Harry Taylor for a playing option today - 10 points down in a cash league me none to play him with koladjas. So I won't win unless I trade. I'm top 2000 at the moment.

Docherty or Everett? I'm thinking docherty...

10 trades left. Don't give me a lecture about sideways trading - I want to trade out Harry Taylor for a playing option today - 10 points down in a cash league me none to play him with koladjas. So I won't win unless I trade. I'm top 2000 at the moment.

Can u afford kade?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can u afford eski

Hahaha because this round has been an absolute mess, i need 320 points to win my league match from Bennell, Rischitelli and Saad today.. Whats the chances? I think slim but wanna hear what others got to say

Hahaha because this round has been an absolute mess, i need 320 points to win my league match from Bennell, Rischitelli and Saad today.. Whats the chances? I think slim but wanna hear what others got to say

I think you're going to struggle. Best you could hope for would be around 270 today (3 x 90). Hope Bennell kicks a few for you though and you get across the line. I need 25 from Cripps, so unless he's a late withdrawal, he should get that in the first half.

I'd gamble on Eski - but i am a risk taker tbh

Doc and Everett both have some appeal but for "known" class I'd go eski (and no-one else will have him)
Cheers man. Might wait until the last second - imagine if eade vested him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back