Preview Round 13 vs Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't disagree but apart from Touk and Saad this year is a right off, he deserves a chance but the first 2 games with a full ish list were s**t and it's no better now

See you at the north game

No midfield
That's where it's won and lost
Add in the fact that Kreuzer destroyed Nicholls

You only have to ask yourself currently how many of our players playing today would displace anyone from the best starting 22 at another AFL Club?

I'll name them
May Rischatelli Dixon Lynch Saad Bennell and probably Malceski and Harbs
Maybe Kade
The rest are 20-30 depth players but they're playing 12-22 at the moment

Rocket can't turn sows' ears into silk purses but he's doing his best

I think Rocket will be mostly dirty about the fact that we didn't sustain any pressure after quarter time really
The past few weeks have been highlighted by 4 quarter efforts
Today not so much
BTW that Raines report was a soft as fairy bread...fitting for the pansy that went down like a fairy queen to get the free

You only have to ask yourself currently how many of our players playing today would displace anyone from the best starting 22 at another AFL Club?

I'll name them
May Rischatelli Dixon Lynch Saad Bennell and probably Malceski and Harbs
Maybe Kade
The rest are 20-30 depth players but they're playing 12-22 at the moment

Rocket can't turn sows' ears into silk purses but he's doing his best
I'll give Rocket one thing. We've had 880 less possessions in 7 games yet we're competitive for large chunks of most games which is astonishing in itself.

Rory may be off the pace but he has to be better than McKenzie
McKenzie plays defence like a bad forward
He has a shitty first effort and no second effort at all
If he wants to go to the NFL and play punter good luck, but even they have to tackle sometimes
Rory in a moon boot in January & early February didn't help his cause. He's a touch player and needs games under his belt

Anyone with any positives to take from that game? Our kids were bullied out of it and made some dreadful errors. dicko injured again. Lynchy was starting to look good but looked hampered later on, Nicholls got smashed by Kreuzer, very disappointing. Will be hard to get ourselves off the bottom of the ladder. Next QClash could be to decide the Weitering-Schache Cup.

Anyone with any positives to take from that game? Our kids were bullied out of it and made some dreadful errors. dicko injured again. Lynchy was starting to look good but looked hampered later on, Nicholls got smashed by Kreuzer, very disappointing. Will be hard to get ourselves off the bottom of the ladder. Next QClash could be to decide the Weitering-Schache Cup.

Gaz did'nt hurt his shoulder

Ummm............well............nup

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Eade-
Not to impressed with Rance and stated..
He has bone on bone in his knee
And got picked up for leadership and professionalism in the NEAFL
He can't physically run out a game of AFL and today it showed..

Did not once today mention anything about the Drugs saga..
Wanted the players focused.

You know we are struggling when the coach starts having a go at oppostion players , either that or ive gone into a time vortex and travelled in time and we have recruited Rance.

Haha think he meant Raines and he is 100% right btw. Raines really needs to get back to the NEAFL, why are we playing him and not someone like Shaw is beyond me.

Was at the match today, soul crushing, that No.1 pick is ours.

Sitting in Melbourne Airport atm waiting for the plane taking a week holiday hanging around the parents. A lot of Suns cheer squad members looking pretty down.

Haha think he meant Raines and he is 100% right btw. Raines really needs to get back to the NEAFL, why are we playing him and not someone like Shaw is beyond me.

Was at the match today, soul crushing, that No.1 pick is ours.

Sitting in Melbourne Airport atm waiting for the plane taking a week holiday hanging around the parents. A lot of Suns cheer squad members looking pretty down.
Not surprised. Hard to look forward to anything after what they showed today. My biggest worry is that we are never going to get our best side out there. Spitta's knee looks dodgy - this is the third or fourth time he's injured it now. Jaeger's knee looks even worse, Gaz's shoulder could mean we never see the best of the Little Master again, Martin..well I'm not convinced yet that his body can stand up to AFL intensity. That's a lot of high draft picks ruined due to injury, and sets the club a long way back. I look at the top sides who play harder for longer, yet their players are resilient, durable, fitter, stronger and more consistent...we've never come close to looking like that. Rocket's tenure will either be the making or breaking of this club. Just hope he can sort them out.

Rocket highlighting Dicko is only good for 12-13 games a year with that ankle.... interesting comment directed to whom I wonder?

Probably opposition teams who were thinking of offering him a big deal - with the drug saga stigma and constant injuries maybe the market for Dicko will come down to meet our reasonable offer. You wonder what we do with him if we get the #1 pick and we feel the young KPF prospect is the way to go.

Not surprised. Hard to look forward to anything after what they showed today. My biggest worry is that we are never going to get our best side out there. Spitta's knee looks dodgy - this is the third or fourth time he's injured it now. Jaeger's knee looks even worse, Gaz's shoulder could mean we never see the best of the Little Master again, Martin..well I'm not convinced yet that his body can stand up to AFL intensity. That's a lot of high draft picks ruined due to injury, and sets the club a long way back. I look at the top sides who play harder for longer, yet their players are resilient, durable, fitter, stronger and more consistent...we've never come close to looking like that. Rocket's tenure will either be the making or breaking of this club. Just hope he can sort them out.

Simply the end result of putting 2yo's out every week against 6yo stayers in a season of 2 mile races
Was never a good idea
It was an experiment that at this stage looks to have gone terribly wrong for us
Even worse is the potential human price that our young stars may end up paying :(

Take Gaz, O'Meara, Prestia, Swallow out of any team and they'll bloody struggle.

Add Martin and the rest, PLUS everyone wlse who played but is underdone, and I'm surprised we are even competitive.

It's not in our best interests to bring anyone back this year, or to win these fluff games. Swallow our medicine, knuckle down the gameplan, get the number one pick and lets hit next year head on.

Probably opposition teams who were thinking of offering him a big deal - with the drug saga stigma and constant injuries maybe the market for Dicko will come down to meet our reasonable offer. You wonder what we do with him if we get the #1 pick and we feel the young KPF prospect is the way to go.
You have to pick the best kid. Then remember those kids are 2-3 years away and we need Dicko now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back