Review Round 14, 2014 - Footscray v Box Hill Hawks, 1.10pm, 12 July 2014 @ Whitten Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What happened to Wangers? Saw him in the last quarter sitting on the bench and the commentary said that he would play no further part in the game, but they didn't say why.

What happened to Wangers? Saw him in the last quarter sitting on the bench and the commentary said that he would play no further part in the game, but they didn't say why.
"Slight hamstring" was called.

Fortunately a bye next week to give Boxer and Wanga extra recovery time.

O'Brien was a little frustrating to watch today. Got his hands on it a few times but they weren't sticking. Fumbled a few more and got knocked off it a lot. Needs to jump on the Markovic diet.

Hartung and Woodward really putting the heat on Ross and Simpkin.

If Hawthorn gets numbers back late season, it'll be BHH first and daylight second.

The commentary was terrible, a BHH would do something and invariably the talk soon turned to Footscray. PS Phil needs a break me thinks, he is so one eyed in regard to "old VFL" teams it gets tedious. Whilst I respect he loves the "old VFL", times have changed.

The umpiring was atrocious, the defence getting illegally pushed in the back all day. In saying that, our midfield were second to the ball most of the day, making it hard for our backline.

I've said it before, but I thinks Wangers' disposal is extremely questionable, the few disposals he had prior to being benched were very questionable.

All in all well done boys, a win is a win no matter how ugly it is.

The commentary was terrible, a BHH would do something and invariably the talk soon turned to Footscray. PS Phil needs a break me thinks, he is so one eyed in regard to "old VFL" teams it gets tedious. Whilst I respect he loves the "old VFL", times have changed.

The umpiring was atrocious, the defence getting illegally pushed in the back all day. In saying that, our midfield were second to the ball most of the day, making it hard for our backline.

I've said it before, but I thinks Wangers' disposal is extremely questionable, the few disposals he had prior to being benched were very questionable.

All in all well done boys, a win is a win no matter how ugly it is.
3WBC do the best commentary,foxtel & ch7 should give them a job do a better job than most of the flogs they have on there books now

Remove this Banner Ad

Back