Round 14, 2014 - Gold Coast vs Geelong @ Metricon

Remove this Banner Ad

Last 3 weeks he's struggled. That's what makes this win all the more impressive. Really hope he gets back into form though. Nothing funner than watching Gaz put up hundreds of disposals in a game with everyone on the other team trying everything they can to keep the footy away from him.

Anyone else find it kind amusing that people say Gazza is out of form for the last 3 weeks, yet he's averaged 30+ possies, has got a goal a week, and actually increased his tackle numbers significantly. Gotta say, I reckon he is going ok

Anyone else find it kind amusing that people say Gazza is out of form for the last 3 weeks, yet he's averaged 30+ possies, has got a goal a week, and actually increased his tackle numbers significantly. Gotta say, I reckon he is going ok

Victim of his own high standards

Certainly looks like he pushed him out, then did the dog act and went to Essedon, if i were a Geelong man i'd want his head on a stick, wouldn't let him back in the club that's for sure.
Well you just have to let things go old chap. He won us two flags for goodness sakes-he helped us to a flag after 44 pretty tough years. Ablett left for money, and to carve out his own future. Fine. Have never thought Thompson pushed him out and who cares if he did in any case. Nothing stays the same.

Wow. Gold Coast are going to be scary good next year and beyond. Once they find consistency they'll be nearly unbeatable.

Swallow, O'Meara, Bennell, Martin, Prestia, KK, Matera... That bloke Gaz will go ok sitting up forward in his twilight years.

I'm not even mad about it.

log_cue_rack_holder_3.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back