Round 14 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

What's everyone thinking in terms of captains? Ablett at Metricon? Barlow possibly smashing the Lions at home?

ablett or pendles leaning toward ablett atm just because he has a higher ceiling but guthrie will go to him, pendles is the safe bet always does well against the hawks

What are people's thoughts on having a gun on the bench?

I like the security in case of injury, but feel I could lack a bit of cash flow from cash cows.

Also choosing which gun to bench causes weekly headaches.

Going okay, i'm focusing on Cash generation over the next few weeks with an eye for the finals series, main care is league.
So i've started this week by picking up two midpriced "rookies" to cement my final 22 whilst i generate some more cash flow. Martin and Miles will stabilise my 22 over the next few weeks so I am no longer affected by sub scores like Hartung/O'Brien and poor scores from Shenton etc.
With a solid 22 to keep league wins on the board, I'll look to cut some of the dead rookies over the coming weeks. Hopefully Kertsen plays well and I can cut Charlie Cameron for him, and hopefully a back rookie appears to disgard Georgiou (lol)
Then the week after that Martin might be ripe to pick up, and by that stage I should have the cash to start upgrading some of my failing premiums, liek Birchall, Zorko and RIewoldt.
After that phase, finally say goodbye to Martin/Miles, grab those final premiums and be ready for the finals.

Bring it one, just hoping for a good week this week. At least 2200 please. Rockliff, Montagna and Johnson owe me huge.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You are certainly committed, I'll give you that. Hopefully he's not a late out again :rolleyes:

I went Barlow. Going safe.
I must have a thing for sticking with a player until the do good. Have picked Martin in the tiger board 'closest to the pin' comp for first goal like all year.

Fantasy: 486/5
RDT: 616/5 + C (Kennedy)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back