Round 14 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

235/2, happy with that to start. Funny how such a low scoring game still had a fair number of tonners.

435/4 another ton from ellis, getting him for polec at 430 k5 weeks ago has easily been my best trade

I started with him. He produced scores of 50, 93, 64 and 67 before I decided enough is enough and traded him out. He has then gone on to score 96, 125, 94, 79, 127, 104, 100, 105 and 117. Safe to say, he's not my favourite player this year.

Dammit Ebert, lift ffs! 24 at HT?! What is this s**t?
Matched up H2H with Boyd so not exactly a close checking tag and cant find the footy.

First time owner, traded him in both my FDT and RDT too. :mad:

Brought in Bartel this week so he is bound to produce his poorest score of the season. :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One of my worst weeks.. 1806/18. Mumford, Shenton, Montagna and Simpson to come. Will be lucky to scrape past 2100k if recent form is anything to go by

Capt. Ablett. Have Rockliff as well. Team below if anyone is curious. Score actually updated to 2350 now.

View attachment 63269

View attachment 63268
well thats an impressive team. How far off 1st place in the overall are you? Anyway, would love to see your starting team and trades at the end of the year. I seriously need some coaching on this.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back