Game Day Round 14: Melbourne v West Coast @ TIO Stadium - 19:10 ACST, Jul 04, 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Howe just ran at LeCras as fast as he could and took him down instead of pulling up LeCras might still have got the footy away but he would have had it in his mind that he was going to feel the pain every time he got the ball.

We need to learn how to gain a mental edge in games.

I'd like a few of our players to get more in the face of the maggots for this cheating. They need to be humiliated. I don't care if it means 50m. Hard to win against 18 and three campaigners with whistles.

If Howe just ran at LeCras as fast as he could and took him down instead of pulling up LeCras might still have got the footy away but he would have had it in his mind that he was going to feel the pain every time he got the ball.

We need to learn how to gain a mental edge in games.

Howe is not a backman

Again we don't look fit enough

Top 4 teams have killed us all year. It hasn't been a debacle at least.

I dont think we aren't fit enough, we just dont have enough AFL fit players yet because of the youngsters we have been forced to play this year because of injuries.

Team selection this week was a bit too focussed on their strengths for mine, we looked too top heavy and so it has proven.

Class players (our youngsters) with three more season under their belts will improve us no end.

Do they deliberately give lower-profile games lower-standard umpires? Would explain a bit. A Hawks v Pies clash probably gets like a Grand Final standard umpire, while we get left with the f***** Rohan Bail-equivalent umpire. Sick of this s***. Yes we're probably gonna lose anyway, but tired of all these bullsh*t free kicks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guys complaining about the umpiring...could be far worse. I remember sitting in the stands at Subi with the count 20 - 2 at half time a few years back (on our way to a 100+ point flogging like usual).

Guys complaining about the umpiring...could be far worse. I remember sitting in the stands at Subi with the count 20 - 2 at half time a few years back (on our way to a 100+ point flogging like usual).

Numbers for free's just like possessions dont paint the whole picture, its the frees they have missed for us and given to them for exactly the same sorts of things that have infuriated me tonight.

Sometimes there will be a 20-2 free kick count and it will be completely fair.

I am aware. He doesn't do it, so get him the **** out of there. Offers nothing.
You mean out of Darwin? Because he's s**t all over the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back