Oppo Camp Round 14: Non-Pie games

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 25, 2005
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Gippy Power
The urban myth is that the Bombers put out smoke about wanting to take Boekhorst, and Carltank ate that s**t up with a spoon and used a pick much earlier than anyone else would have.

We need to make sure we don't just assume that 2016 will follow on from what we built in 2015 without significant improvement. Just look at the Kangaroos this year, they've slipped back into complete mediocrity.

Bard that's about right.

Magpie Monopoly

A Good Bloke
Jul 11, 2014
Syria
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Oklahoma City Thunder
Honestly, watching Brisvegas and Freo, I don't see how they are going to kick a goal.

Really probably the worst drilled team in the comp and have no forwards

Honestly, watching Brisvegas and Freo, I don't see how they are going to kick a goal.

Really probably the worst drilled team in the comp and have no forwards

Freo should at least win by 10 Goals

Magpie Monopoly

A Good Bloke
Jul 11, 2014
Syria
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Oklahoma City Thunder
Freo should at least win by 10 Goals
1 or 2 times already they have kicked it into their forward line and there has just been 3 Dockers waiting and no Lions.

So far, honestly one of the most one sided games I've seen in a while

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1 or 2 times already they have kicked it into their forward line and there has just been 3 Dockers waiting and no Lions.

So far, honestly one of the most one sided games I've seen in a while

Wonder IF Beams is having fun up there;)

BPikkers

Cancelled
Oct 14, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
The Lions supporters are really trying hard to convince themselves they won the Beams for DeGoey + Crisp deal.
Beams is a great player, but given how far the Lions are away from being any sort of reasonable team, they would have been far better off building up youngsters. Beams will never see a premiership, and may never play finals footy again. Keeping their number 5 pick could have landed them a top key position forward which they desperately need. Again, some teams just over-rate their playing list.

MagpieBat

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts Ruby
Jan 22, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood VFL, #TeamBatman
The Lions supporters are really trying hard to convince themselves they won the Beams for DeGoey + Crisp deal.
Beams is a great player, but given how far the Lions are away from being any sort of reasonable team, they would have been far better off building up youngsters. Beams will never see a premiership, and may never play finals footy again. Keeping their number 5 pick could have landed them a top key position forward which they desperately need. Again, some teams just over-rate their playing list.

They'll win the wooden spoon and take Schache, so it will work out for them in the end...

...or at least, until Schache wants out at the end of his initial two year deal. Then their list will become untouchable world-beaters again! :drunk:

Essendon banner;

CEDmfkpUgAEd4u9.jpg
CEDmfkpUgAEd4u9.jpg

Yeah I think the Saints would be thrilled that Goddard is no longer there, 100% w***er.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back