Oppo Camp Round 14: Non-Pie games

Remove this Banner Ad

Drafting James Hird was the worst decision Essendon ever made.

Interesting perspective. Hird was a great player but has certainly damaged Essendon enormously. I guess it depends how long it will take to recover. If they had sacked him at the end of 2013 they would be well on their way.

We lost to them and made us look good.

How would it look with a Bottom 4 Side get Close or Even Knock them off?

It has no relevance to our form.

Interesting perspective. Hird was a great player but has certainly damaged Essendon enormously. I guess it depends how long it will take to recover. If they had sacked him at the end of 2013 they would be well on their way.
Can't save that legacy now, no history book will talk about his brilliance without ending with his disgrace

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hird still thinks he is best man for the job. Typical. He is all about himself and $. Dons will need to pay up big to move him on. Hird doesn't care about dons. Why miss training to go on a business course when it has little relevance to what u r being paid to do? He misses the point. The club and team r struggling and again he only thinks about himself. Typical.

Hird still thinks he is best man for the job. Typical. He is all about himself and $. Dons will need to pay up big to move him on. Hird doesn't care about dons. Why miss training to go on a business course when it has little relevance to what u r being paid to do? He misses the point. The club and team r struggling and again he only thinks about himself. Typical.
He was the only non Collingwood player I liked... won't make that mistake again

The other point worth mentioning is that the saints looked like a young, vibrant team, while the bombers looked like the ageing team that they r

The other point worth mentioning is that the saints looked like a young, vibrant team, while the bombers looked like the ageing team that they r

The Saints being a young team is a myth, plenty of old players (Riewoldt montagna Fisher Armitage Dempster Geary Ray Schneider) and a bunch of middle age players, only a handful of kids.. our 22 would be younger easily.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back