Banter Round 14 - Richmond Tigers v Great Waste (of) Space

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course, we'll let you win. We want to see you make the finals. I mean, how can you choke in the finals if you don't make it that far?
This infers choice, hence i chuckled

Thanks for the "Like" for my recent post, Equus. That makes two of us. (Edit: And the crickets):confused:

This bloke once pointed at a girl wearing a micro-mini skirt and said: "That's a Gosford skirt."
I said: "How can you tell?""
He said: "Ït's up near The Entrance."
I always called them a Greyhound skirt
as they're an inch from the hair/hare

although usually these days there is no hair so perhaps its a little out of date

You mean Tatooine.

You hideous nerd.

GTFO.

P.S. I love you.

anatomy_of_a_star-wars-geek-1.jpg

Pfffffffft. Clearly illustrated by a star wars denier. What the he'll is a master Jedi? It's Jedi Master. Sheesh.
I wonder whether our nerdy gws supporters is as outraged aislegi ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your father's sisters cousin is just your father's cousin.

Or in the case of GWS supporters: your mother.
Yeah umm if we were involved in that type of shenanigans then our numbers would be much higher.
A club that hasnt won since jesus started the water to wine trick and yet still getting 70k members, shows some large "family" activities must be happening that keeps giving you lot supporters.

Yeah umm if we were involved in that type of shenanigans then our numbers would be much higher.
A club that hasnt won since jesus started the water to wine trick and yet still getting 70k members, shows some large "family" activities must be happening that keeps giving you lot supporters.
Well some of our best players have been and are tassie so we have a lot of cousins.:D You have to go to canberra to ask for some more family as your's are scarce.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back