Round 14 - Richmond vs. GWS Giants

Remove this Banner Ad

GWS trying to outdo the Swans with best sub choice of all time. Their James Stewart will never beat our Mark Seaby though. :$

Good to see Hampton back. I like the cut of his jib.

Interestingly, GWS have been better than Richmond in terms of possession, clearances, inside 50's and tackles this year. Also up by 8 hit-outs, so time for big Rory Lobb to give Ivan Maric a bath, clearly.

SUBS:
Rich: Kamdyn McIntosh
GWS: James Stewart

Prediction:
Richmond by plenty.

Looking forward to another hopefully very respectful minute (moment) of silence before the game. :thumbsu:

The rain will help Richmond if they're smart. It will force them not to bomb it long to their tall forwards which didn't work against West Coast

The rain will help Richmond if they're smart. It will force them not to bomb it long to their tall forwards which didn't work against West Coast

Wc had a well drilled backline though, gws is heavily undermanned/short.

That said the wet should help the bigger/more mature Richmond players (one of the few teams we can say that against)

What's that bloody Drew Morphett doing back on my TV?

It's Richmond. They generally don't win by big at the MCG + it is rainy. I say take the 4 points and move on

Please not another Richmond brain fart.

Hard team to back up a great victory against I reckon. If the Giants are up and about and you are slightly off they can be deadly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back