Round 14 - Richmond vs. GWS Giants

Remove this Banner Ad

Can name some of the worst ones as I have done?

Anthony Miles getting belted in front of the umpire in the forward pocket in the first quarter near the player race (can't remember the player who hit him). This wasn't shown on TV as the camera was on another GWS player but you can hear the crowd react to it. (1st quarter)

Ivan Maric paid holding the ball against in the first quarter after handballing in front of him

Ryan Griffin taking Dustin Martin high in the first and being paid holding the ball

Dylan Grimes having Jeremy Cameron kick out towards his face

Heath Shaw tackling Edwards without the ball in the first quarter

Dylan Shiel being paid push in the back from a Shane Edwards tackle where he tackled him fairly then rolled over

Rance going off for blood rule and umpire not stopping the game

Richmond had no holding the ball decisions paid to them until the last quarter.

Don't get me wrong - GWS lost because of poor umpiring decisions but to me it was the umpires evening up their poor first half instead of just being consistent across the four quarters.

Probably deserves another post but I thought both Marchbank and Downie played well yesterday

Funny considering theres half a dozen cracks about giants crowds and yet nothing is said about the bay.

Weird

Ps not a crack at mods just how the non mods carry on here with whats allowed on the main board. The mods do a great job.
Not weird at all. I was at the game. I didn't read all 30 pages then and I'm not about to start now.

I posted my thoughts on the match after I got home. I got notified when he posted and his post was bay-worthy. Anyone who watched the game yesterday would know that both sides were pretty hard at it so his comment is just a troll. I would have said the same if he'd said that about the Giants.

Can name some of the worst ones as I have done?

I can show you

t1G2vSN.gif

NOzgBi9.gif

That makes no sense. If you're going to get defensive when someone posts something about your club that you don't agree with , don't come on to the main board
You're questioning Richmond's hardness after the way they've played this season? If you don't want people to call you out don't troll on the main board. I don't need to be defensive about anything. You're the one making statements that are clearly wrong which makes what you're doing either a troll or stupidity.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The relevance is demonstrating that he is a classless flog, and spitting on another player is clearly up his alley. The only one who seems to need the tissues is you.
Hardly got any press.
Swap jumpers though and it would be all over the media.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back