Preview Round 14: Richmond V GWS @ MCG - Saturday 1:40pm, 04/07/15

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think we'll go into this not switched on. We're growing as a team and that sort of crap will stop. I'm not getting cocky about the game though.
Basically sums up my feelings for this game. I'll be there with 40'000 plus others to cheer us home to a 6 goal+ win hopefully.
Keep the heads down and stick to what is working.

I wouldn't mind Lennon in for Gordon. Only change.

EDIT Corrected for the grammar nazi's! :p

I'm reminded of an old joke:

Little Johnny is sitting at home watching telly with his grandma when the doorbell rings.

So he runs to the door and there stands Mrs. Smith, his teacher.

"G'day miss, owzitgoin?" says Johnny.

"Very well, thankyou Jonathan," says Mrs. Smith, "I was wondering if I might speak to your father?"

"Nah, miss, 'e ain't in," says Johnny.

"Oh, well, in that case, Jonathan," says Mrs. Smith, "Might I perhaps speak with your mother?"

"Nah, ya can't," says Johnny, "she ain't in neither."

By this time teacher is a bit shocked by Johnny's enunciation so she exclaims: "Goodness, Jonathan, wherever is your grammar?"

"Me grandma?" asks Johnny, "She's out the back room watching telly."

Boom boom.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm reminded of an old joke:

Little Johnny is sitting at home watching telly with his grandma when the doorbell rings.

So he runs to the door and there stands Mrs. Smith, his teacher.

"G'day miss, owzitgoin?" says Johnny.

"Very well, thankyou Jonathan," says Mrs. Smith, "I was wondering if I might speak to your father?"

"Nah, miss, 'e ain't in," says Johnny.

"Oh, well, in that case, Jonathan," says Mrs. Smith, "Might I perhaps speak with your mother?"

"Nah, ya can't," says Johnny, "she ain't in neither."

By this time teacher is a bit shocked by Johnny's enunciation so she exclaims: "Goodness, Jonathan, wherever is your grammar?"

"Me grandma?" asks Johnny, "She's out the back room watching telly."

Boom boom.

Let's eat, Grandma
or
Let's eat Grandma

Be careful - punctuation can kill !

Jacob Townsend, Stephen Coniglio, Adam Tomlinson, Joel Patfull, Phil Davis, Shane Mumford, Jonathan Patton, Tim Mohr are all named on their injury list.
and Anthony Miles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back