Preview Round 14: Richmond V GWS @ MCG - Saturday 1:40pm, 04/07/15

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree, dosnt matter who's in/out as much as our own complacency getting in the way again.
Im not sure if we play near our best a 2015 GWS can beat us.
Im confident we will not fall back into old habits and lose a game like this.

Unchanged

B: Grimes, Batchelor, Rance
HB: Houli, Vlastuin, Chaplin
C: Ellis, Cotchin, McIntosh
HF: Martin, Edwards, Miles
F: Riewoldt, Deledio, Gordon
R: Maric, Grigg, Hunt
IC: Vickery, Newman, Lambert, Griffiths
Em: Dea, Lloyd, McDonough

Last edited:
Unchanged

That's it, I'm melting down!!! Thursday's are so boring these days. Bloody drop someone Dimma!! What the hell are we going to talk about now?

Personally I'd drop Lambert for McDonough. Or give him a run of games until C.Ellis and Conca make their way back in. Then Gordon can be dropped with Lambert, replaced by C.Ellis and Cuddles. Then we just need to replace Newy from the 22... or keep him. If it's out of him and Morris, well I'd probably go Newy....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unchanged

Seems McIntosh will get another go as we rarely sub players on the field. Good move if it happens as we need his extra midfield run, their midfield is deep. I'd give Newman the vest, need to see what Lambert has to offer. After a 10 week layoff then 1 VFL game was thrown to wolves last week against Sydney in Sydney.

Looks like Coniglio didn't get up for them either. That helps.

That's it, I'm melting down!!! Thursday's are so boring these days. Bloody drop someone Dimma!! What the hell are we going to talk about now?

Personally I'd drop Lambert for McDonough. Or give him a run of games until C.Ellis and Conca make their way back in. Then Gordon can be dropped with Lambert, replaced by C.Ellis and Cuddles. Then we just need to replace Newy from the 22... or keep him. If it's out of him and Morris, well I'd probably go Newy....
Absolutely keep Newy over Morris. He can actually kick a footy like an AFL player. :p

I know we won last week, but Lambert and Gordon are not good enough. Lambert doesnt look like hes really going to make an impact while Gordon has had more than enough goes and always disappoints, why not give someone else a go.

I know we won last week, but Lambert and Gordon are not good enough. Lambert doesnt look like hes really going to make an impact while Gordon has had more than enough goes and always disappoints, why not give someone else a go.

Gotta give them an opportunity to show their wares. Hopefully both get a block of games to prove themselves and then later in the year they have a look at McDonough and Dea.

Gordon was very good, influential even, during the third quarter against the Swans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back