Round 14 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't realise the game tonight started at 7:20. I must have made the trade just in time because he was locked straight away and I didn't know why.

I'm still considering Lambert. I don't know whether to get rid of Dale and save myself from a zero. Under normal circumstances I'd do it but I wasn't planning on making two trades this week.

Saad > Cokehoon

Have 300k in the bank now. Can trade in whoever I want now.

I'm considering bringing in jack riewoldt for sloane via a fwd to mid. Talk me out of him. Neale instead?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3KstOrE.png

Need some ruck cover for Martin for the next couple of weeks. Was going to get Gawn and have him as an F6/F7 and ruck cover but that will require two trades. Guess I could get rid of Lonie despite his low break even and maybe downgrade Miller to a rookie such as Steele. That will give me enough for Gawn. Not convinced on McKernin or Nankervis.
Could swing Gov back and trade out a defender but they aren't ripe at the moment.

Not sure if others have mentioned, but id be getting in S Mckernan. 200k cheaper, dpp, great scoring potential & will be 1st ruck for Ess for rest of year.

Sadly, think I'll have to trade out the Harley for the Dollhouse. No point risking it.

Currently have 13 trades left. 1st trade will be Tarrant > Steele which will give me $257,600 after.

Any suggestions what I should do with the 2nd trade. My options are:

1. Clark -> McLean
2. Oxley -> Picken
3. Sloane -> ?

Playing for league not ranking so considering holding Sloane for 1 less upgrade. Only concern if out for 6 weeks would be back just in time for SuperCoach finals. Would have to wait to next week if looking at a swans mid.

image.jpg

Those thinking of trading in mckernan may want to wait and see if he'll play now.

Is he injured? I can't see the whole round being cancelled due to 1 game already been played. Would be unfair to the Swans as they would have to relinquish 4 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back