Round 14 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he injured? I can't see the whole round being cancelled due to 1 game already been played. Would be unfair to the Swans as they would have to relinquish 4 points.
There's a Bye round later in the year. Would be easy enough to move the remaining games of this Round to that weekend and leave Swans/Port with the Bye on that weekend.

There's a Bye round later in the year. Would be easy enough to move the remaining games of this Round to that weekend and leave Swans/Port with the Bye on that weekend.
There isn't any more bye rounds, what I think they should do is move the Crows and Cats games one week to a Thursday and then Sunday the next, and play a rescheduled game on the Tuesday.

What is the verdict on Lambert from Tigers? I don't know much about him but considering trading Jed Anderson for him and make some cash...And give me another DPP.

He came back into the Tigers side quickly after a long lay off which tells me that he is highly regarded....Thoughts?

Advice on Rory Sloane please. Should I hold him for at least 3 more weeks?
The next 3 weeks I am against 3 of the bottom 5 teams in my league.
I am First place (11-1), second place is (9-3) and third, fourth & fifth are (8-4)

10 trades / $220K right now.

2rqlr34.jpg

Jiska why is the Rd14 discussion thread closed
toxic I often close threads temporarily while I clean out bitch fights that span a couple of pages. Otherwise, while I'm going through those posts, people inevitably post replies and it get's too hard. It's easier to lock the thread, delete the posts and reopen it. Boss came up to my desk while I was in the middle of doing it, which is fine, but I had to answer his question first :)

What is the verdict on Lambert from Tigers? I don't know much about him but considering trading Jed Anderson for him and make some cash...And give me another DPP.

He came back into the Tigers side quickly after a long lay off which tells me that he is highly regarded....Thoughts?
This. Would like some ideas on this. Lambert was on ground for 79% and only got 30 SC points.
Kavanah, is similar. I need some advice on who to get please.

Not trading now given it's best 18. Hope Ox pumps out a big one.

$110k in the kitty, and 14 trades left...

Not sure where to go, all my cows still have money to make, and I'm pretty confident on getting league wins. May not even make a trade....

A few options if I do trade are:
1. Lever>B.Smith
2. Lever>Steele (via Saad)

Option 1 obviously has a bit of risk if Smith doesn't come good...
Option 2 would give me more cash to play with for future upgrades. It can also be done next week with no major impact

Any thoughts?

View attachment 148708
With Lever picked to play, and now a bye player, I'm not sure where I'll go.

Might consider D. McKenzie or Bailey Dale > Steele as may take a bit for both to get back in to their sides now.. Will wait til before tomorrows game to decide, just in case Steele is sub.

McKenzie>Steele will give me $199 to play with and 13 trades

Going to downgrade Mitch Clark this week, what are people's thoughts on downgrading to a non-playing player? I could go a bargain basement 100k rookie, or a Hugh Goddard type at 120k, it's 20k difference and someone who may play vs someone who definitely won't. thoughts?

Going to downgrade Mitch Clark this week, what are people's thoughts on downgrading to a non-playing player? I could go a bargain basement 100k rookie, or a Hugh Goddard type at 120k, it's 20k difference and someone who may play vs someone who definitely won't. thoughts?

I'm considering downgrading Clark also but for a playing rookie, would prefer some cover or at least increasing in price over the next few weeks.

Looking at Clark -> Mclean

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Roo has been playing up the ground more often in recent weeks so his been getting plenty of the ball. Not a bad option IMO but a big risk.
Do you need/want risks at Round 14?? IMO should be finalising your team.

Roo has been playing up the ground more often in recent weeks so his been getting plenty of the ball. Not a bad option IMO but a big risk.

He's averaging 10 marks per game so far. He can't possibly keep that up all year.

KPFs........

.......no
Rather than no KPFs I reckon no players who rely on goals is a better rule, so players like NRoo who get up the ground a lot are ok but small forwards like Walters aren't. Though the Saints have a pretty tough draw from memory so I wouldn't get him.

Still unsure on whether to turf Tarrant for Mckernan since I've only got 6 trades left if I use 2 this week. Worried he might go into the forward line with Carlisle out which would surely gimp his scores.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back