Game Day Round 14 vs Port Adelaide - Game Day Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Some minor injuries the only low light.

Satisfying win

Aliir or XR to look forward to maybe next week.

Reckon reid back?

Tippett and franklin forward?

So very, very, very proud of the boys tonight. I bagged them at half time but to lift for an injury and your teammates makes me so proud of this football club.

So very, very, very proud of the boys tonight. I bagged them at half time but to lift for an injury and your teammates makes me so proud of this football club.

Yup they did all fans could ask for all things considered tonight

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very proud Sydney fan tonight. Wrote us off all game. We stepped up when we lost Teddy and Rohan down early. So happy they proved me wrong.

Yeah but you write us off every week :p

Great win boys. Did enough. Wasn't pretty but we don't need pretty we needs guts. That's what we lacked last week.

That was a tremendous effort.

We have got some issues defensively but I'm not too fussed about September. That ended up being 1/3 the neafl side and they fought and fought.

Yeah but you write us off every week :p
Not every week. Only 2nd time I have all year. This and Carlton. But hey, I was one of 2 posters who had us beating the Hawks so :p

Goodes, Reid and Rampe very good tonight. Goodes's improvement has been amazing this season. Come finals time he'll be firing.

Nanka also looks very promising. We need to remember that he's only 20 which for a big man is extremely young.

Proud of the boys tonight. Great to see us lift when we needed to. Great to see Teddy out there as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back