ROUND 15-A-League Discussion Thread (Sydney Derby Sat)

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 24, 2008
MuMuLand
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Celtic, West Perth, Glory, S'Roos
MELBOURNE VICTORY V BRISBANE ROAR
FRIDAY 7.40pm @ AAMI Park

ADELAIDE UNITED V CENTRAL COAST MARINERS
SATURDAY 4.45pm @ Hindmarsh

WESTERN SYDNEY WANDERERS V SYDNEY FC
SATURDAY 7.30pm @ Parramatta Stadium

PERTH GLORY V MELBOURNE CITY
SATURDAY 9.40pm @ Perth Oval

NEWCASTLE JETS v WELLINGTON PHOENIX
SUNDAY 5pm @ Hunter Stadium

Shocking start by us.

Game isn't completely gone, yet, considering Victory leak goals like a sieve. Still, a tough ask to take anything from here.

Embarassing performance.

Probably a good thing in the long run. We'd been looking complacent the last couple of matches before this, so a good thrashing should serve as a kick up the backside to the team.

Thats the worst I've seen a Brisbane team in a long time. Conversely thats the best Melbourne have played all season probably.

Big game at Hindmarsh tonight. We need a good win to keep pace with the 6. Serg Van Dijk is being unveiled as a new signing tonight, whether or not it's just for our ACL campaign or not it's unknown. Seems weird for it to be the case given it could only be 1 game. My guess is Pablo Sanchez might be out which would be a shame, but SVD is the big striker we need.

Must win today, wouldn't underestimate our opponents that's for sure, especially Rosé who seems to have a knack of scoring against us despite being a defender.

Hopefully we can also sign Troisi, plenty of reasons why he should come home!

2 huge possible outs with Euge and Cirio under massive clouds.

We won't sign James, we aren't offering the right coin.

Dom Rinaldo commentating, cripes he used to do saturday afternoon music show on 7 i think about 20 years ago, think he was also on 5SE back in the day.

Serg gets a big welcome.

Zappas reckons a guest stint, does that still mean we need to turf a foreign player ??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And that is karma.

Who is this clown ref

Maybe La Flecha felt bad, I don't think pens get much worse than that

Clearly an accident by Mate

Remove this Banner Ad

Back