Captains Round 15 C/VC

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably go pendles VC into Fyfe.

Tempted to go armitage into Fyfe, but the times are a bit tight.

Buddy playing last stinks. Could really destroy Brisbane's defence.
Or he could score 62 like he did against Melbourne's inexperienced and immature defense now that Rivers and Frawley have left ;)

Or he could score 62 like he did against Melbourne's inexperienced and immature defense now that Rivers and Frawley have left ;)
More about the individual match-up though, against the Dees McDonald played on him whereas against Brisbane it will be one of Clarke/Paparone/Andrews. Although even if he played earlier in the week I still wouldn't VC him, Pendles/Goldy/GAJ better options.

Loophole. I'm with ya. Does the loophole work all season or just for Thursday night games?
All season. You could loophole Fyfe VC into Beams C this round if you wanted, so long as you had a non-playing Sydney or Brisbane player to do it with (you'd have to make the decision at half time though due to match starting times).

All season. You could loophole Fyfe VC into Beams C this round if you wanted, so long as you had a non-playing Sydney or Brisbane player to do it with (you'd have to make the decision at half time though due to match starting times).

All good. Depends on the teams but I'll probabaly use Mitch Clark as my loophole player and have Tarrant or Lonie waiting as forward emergency.

All good. Depends on the teams but I'll probabaly use Mitch Clark as my loophole player and have Tarrant or Lonie waiting as forward emergency.
Tarrant/Clark/Lonie all in your forward line at Round 14??

Start trading..

Tarrant/Clark/Lonie all in your forward line at Round 14??

Start trading..

2 are normally my reserves but I agree I need to get rid of Mitch Clark at next chance. Tarrant is normally my F5/ F6 than Lonie F7, Clark F8.

Doesn't help when I have Goddard in my starting team either. STUNK IT UP in Round 14.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2 are normally my reserves but I agree I need to get rid of Mitch Clark at next chance. Tarrant is normally my F5/ F6 than Lonie F7, Clark F8.

Doesn't help when I have Goddard in my starting team either. STUNK IT UP in Round 14.

Man I'd have Lonie over Tarrent at F6.........

Not sure if I should go Pendles into GAJ or GAJ into Fyfe...

Not sure if I should go Pendles into GAJ or GAJ into Fyfe...
you took the punt on the GAJ for a reason
GAJ into Fyfe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back