Review Round 15 - GWS Giants vs St. Kilda, Sunday July 12th, 1.10pm, Spotless Stadium

Apr 12, 2012
AFL Club
GWS
I think they announced that all GA tickets for the Swans game have sold out. Not sure how many there are but it bodes well for a 20K + crowd.
Yep GA was sold out before the tigs game. Hopefully weather wise permitting our 1st sellout.
If that happens all i want is a good performance by the team and the ground staff

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Ichabod Noodle

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 13, 2011
The Riff
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Raiders, Brumbies
Downie and Lobb taking their chances.

Poor Sauce Phillips picked the wrong week to get a one week injury.

Won the hit outs 82 to 9 in the magoos today :eek:

If he had have played against Norf, not sure Downie would have been brought in for the Richmond game.

reload141

Club Legend
Sep 5, 2013
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
Any word on Shiel? Will he be out for a while or just a week?

jase038

Debutant
Oct 2, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Hampton Rovers
Whats wrong with devon smith? Last month has been poor and hasnt had any impact on matches for that period

Whats wrong with devon smith? Last month has been poor and hasnt had any impact on matches for that period

Hasn't been spending as many minutes in the middle. He's largely been hovering around the half-forward flanks where he hasn't been getting the ball as much.

Lack of defenders has meant we have to play a full court press for four quarters, probably stifles the creativity of guys like Smith, also not getting the royal Mummy service from stoppages from which he was a beneficiary.

Footyball01

Draftee
Jul 13, 2015
AFL Club
GWS
What's happened to AT? Is it just the contract bs that's thrown him off? Totally different player lately.

Speaking to some people and I've heard Treloar is battling some serious ongoing niggles with injury. Yet he's too passionate to have time off cos he does everything he can to play and get up for game day. Yet you guys are giving him a hard time telling him to pull him finger out. How about you give the guy a break and appreciate he's still impacting the game and trying his best every week to help the team win

Speaking to some people and I've heard Treloar is battling some serious ongoing niggles with injury. Yet he's too passionate to have time off cos he does everything he can to play and get up for game day. Yet you guys are giving him a hard time telling him to pull him finger out. How about you give the guy a break and appreciate he's still impacting the game and trying his best every week to help the team win

Funnily enough we're generally not privy to whether or not that is true, so we can only go off what's happening on the field where, compared to previous years, he's definitely looking down a bit on form.

I think you'll find most of the regulars on this forum are big advocates for Adam, the only thing we don't like is he hasn't re-signed yet, the fact that we are so very keen for him to do so should show where we value him.

Apr 12, 2012
AFL Club
GWS
We dont call him one of the core because we dont like the bloke.

Besides Jezza and probably General he is probably the most popular bloke in the club.

We know he is one of our best players on form.

The fact we have heard nothing about injuries and he hasnt signed has got allot of us nervous.
Dont mistake disappointment with dislike or hate.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Seven Shades

Draftee
Jul 13, 2015
AFL Club
GWS
I reckon all players are playing with niggles at this time of the year.

Last thing we need now is him going down, with Shiel out.

May 24, 2014
Canberra Region
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Ricciardo#3, Sydney Thunder
How good was it that Tomlinson asked LC if he could play on Roo... And held him to one goal!
His kicking wasn't great but he did very well considering how much footy he's missed.
I'd been asking for it... Play him down back... He will be our Tom McDonald.
Yes, pretty impressive. They both ran each other ragged at times. Roo must of been thinking "who is this guy?".
Is Tommo up for Buddy in a few weeks?

fridgeman

Premiership Player
Jan 26, 2014
AFL Club
GWS
Not very much difference in the stats, Giants ahead on contested ball and matching most other stats and with better conversion and accuracy were the significant differences and matching most other stats
Ward starting to have more influence throughout games, hope he runs the year out keeping up and improving his numbers
Impressed with Shaws game just hope the youngsters are watching and learning from how he goes about it
After expecting to struggle in the ruck Downie has been ok for having only played the single game prior to this season, first real test of how the young rucks will go and what options the club look at going forward
Surprised Tomlinson was in for the game and seemed to do well, any idea how much game time he was on Riewoldt for? Team needs to have him in for his flexibility, ability to play a mid instead of a ruck

Back