Autopsy Round 15: Richmond Tigers vs Sandringham, Saturday 25th of July @ ME Centre, Punt Rd at 1:30pm

Who will win?

• Richmond

• Sandringham

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Deanos

Club Legend
Sep 24, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
AFL_Logo_Clings_Richmond.jpg
vs
i41gs3.jpg

Round 15:
Richmond Tigers vs Sandringham
Saturday 25th of July
ME Centre, Punt Rd at 1:30pm

Live updates at: https://twitter.com/richmondvfl
Live audio coverage: Search for ‘VFL Radio’ in the menu on Richmond App.

Key inclusions for Richmond:

Cory Ellis
Todd Elton
Dan Butler

Team lineups:

Richmond squad

B: Dea Astbury Elton
HB: Arnot
Barlow Castagna
C: Menadue Thomas R. Conca
HF: Ellis Morris McDonough
F: Gordon McKenzie McBean
R: Soldo
McQualter Cachia
Int: L. Conca Gale Butler Oliver* Scott Dunkley Aarts Mellington Wall

Sandringham squad

B: Wright Delaney Shenton
HB:
Le Grice Lee Acres
C: Markworth
Jones Cook
HF: McKenzie M.Brown Minchington
F:
Zijai Dennis-Lane Wilkinson*
R: Holmes Saunders Ross
Int: Saad
Noone Ong Hickey Membrey White Shakallis Ray Siposs

Last edited:
I picked Richmond just because our logo is better based on the above. Working Sat night so will have to settle for this game as we launch an assualt on the top 8!

How awesome was Castagna last week

After weeks out injured, comes back for his first game, plays a half, snares 16odd possies, generates a lot of drive off HB, named in the bests...solid
Reece back and also named in the bests is great timing for us...we need him come finals

We are a big chance to win this game...team is playing really well

Love the numbers from these guys, building up nicely
Knights - 28 disposals from 3 quarters
Castagna - 15 disposals from 2 quarters
Conca - 15 disposals from 2 quarters

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/2015-07-21/the-vfl-report-round-14

Good performances.

Knights has always been a class above VFL football obviously but I think this latest comeback he is gone to a slightly higher level at VFL. Only seen the reports the last 3 weeks but picking up 28 touches in 3/4's and I think 18 the week before in 1/2 are highly dominating displays.

Conca in this display seems a bit similar. I saw two games with him in the VFL earlier in the year and he was above the level but didn't click out of 2nd or 3rd gear. 15 touches in a half and a few of the reports around sound like he might be pushing up into 4th and 5th gear at VFL level.

Massively important too the overall squad if these two dominate at VFL level. It means they could force their way back into the senior squad instantly making us better but it also drags up their mates at VFL level.

Good performances.

Knights has always been a class above VFL football obviously but I think this latest comeback he is gone to a slightly higher level at VFL. Only seen the reports the last 3 weeks but picking up 28 touches in 3/4's and I think 18 the week before in 1/2 are highly dominating displays.

Conca in this display seems a bit similar. I saw two games with him in the VFL earlier in the year and he was above the level but didn't click out of 2nd or 3rd gear. 15 touches in a half and a few of the reports around sound like he might be pushing up into 4th and 5th gear at VFL level.

Massively important too the overall squad if these two dominate at VFL level. It means they could force their way back into the senior squad instantly making us better but it also drags up their mates at VFL level.

Knights was definitely a level above, needs some set shot practise though. Wouldn't be surprised to see him in, once he has played one or two full games. Conca was also definitely a lot better than those early round VFL games on the weekend, probably a big call but the scoreline might have not been so close had Conca and Knights played full games while still adding Castagna in the third. Lets hope they both can stay uninjured for the rest of season.

I suggested some time ago within the draft thread that a young player by the name of clayton oliver is a real chance to be taken late or rookied by a club . He plays for us as the 23 rd man this week . Has blonde curly hair , reasonable size , good endurance and loves a hang . Could turn out to be a lids type , by that I do mean type not necessarily to that level .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How awesome was Castagna last week

After weeks out injured, comes back for his first game, plays a half, snares 16odd possies, generates a lot of drive off HB, named in the bests...solid
Reece back and also named in the bests is great timing for us...we need him come finals

We are a big chance to win this game...team is playing really well
Who did he kick the ball to is what I'm interested in

Not sure where else to put this but Andrew Browne is playing for our VFL side this week. Good luck, but Sandy are a quality VFL side, looking for a top 4 spot and will probably win.

Please tell me Chris Knights isn't injured! He's not named...

Might have pulled up sore last week as he only played 3qtrs last week (which i assumed was his game time still being managed). Didn't see him get injured during the game, unless he did something at training this week. RFC_Official what the deal with knighta, Injured or Sore?

Back