Review Round 15 - Sydney Swans versus GWS Giants, SCG, 7.40pm, 28th June

Remove this Banner Ad

Toby Greene will return to football this Saturday for the UWS GIANTS after serving a five match suspension.
Coach Leon Cameron said he welcomed Greene’s return after a club imposed sanction.
“Toby has trained incredibly hard over recent weeks and done everything we have asked of him,” he said.
“He has impressed everyone with his attitude and we look forward to seeing him play and put himself in contention for a senior recall in the coming weeks.”
The UWS GIANTS will play the Swans Reserves in the NEAFL curtain raiser to the Sydney Derby at the SCG. The match will start at 3.30pm.
http://www.gwsgiants.com.au/news/2014-06-26/greene-returns-for-uws-giants#sthash.EvQeJGqj.dpuf

Excellent, at least by keeping us together we will have some voice

Thanks. Had a look at the stadium map, and can see what you mean. Keep an eye out for me, I'll be in orange o_O

I'll be there too - I hope as many of our members as possible are there to fill up the bay.

I am really looking forward to this game - I think we're capable of something special on Saturday. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good.

In order for us to reach our potential, we have to play them at their best.

No point of using the weather or anything else as an excuse for losing.

A little help every now and then to help a young team's growing confidence is not bad thing. Still have to beat them, and both teams experience the same conditions no? That said, if it is fine, then so be it.

Is it just me.
The general seems to be moving up the ground and taking that tricky mark on HB when needed.
Its been thrilling to watch and reminds me of petrie from nth.

Is it just me.
The general seems to be moving up the ground and taking that tricky mark on HB when needed.
Its been thrilling to watch and reminds me of petrie from nth.

It's not just you. In last weeks game I felt more confident everytime he went near the ball, no matter which part of the ground he was in. He is fast becoming a massive player for us. Can't wait until Jezza is back to full fitness

re Dermie's comments, as usual, when he's talking about the Giants, he gets it pretty much spot on. Great move to get him back involved weekly with the club. As Brereton was quoted, once the backline catches up, look out comp. Haynes, Plowman, Frost & Corr aren't physically mature yet. Jaksch is closer, but I still feel he's a more natural half forward than half back. Tonight will be another learning curve, the backline could be strettttttttched by the Swans.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back