Review Round 15: Werribee Tigers v Box Hill Hawks, 26 July 2015, 2.00pm @ Avalon Airport Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Jed's game high 32 disposals and 8 Inside 50s certainly must give him a chance for promotion however the 5 day break will make it unlikely this week and with Shiels and Duryea possibly available he'll need a really big game to be a chance to play against WC. One of his third quarter efforts to give the team a lift with a centre clearance followed by hard running was outstanding. Jed needs to improve his disposal.

If we have another injury to a key defender I would be tempted to play Kurt in preference to sacrificing Shoey. He is still raw but he has a red hot go and his marking and spoiling are good. Kurt defends strongly and reads the game well considering he is still learning the game.

If we have another injury to a key defender I would be tempted to play Kurt in preference to sacrificing Shoey. He is still raw but he has a red hot go and his marking and spoiling are good. Kurt defends strongly and reads the game well considering he is still learning the game.

I'd give him a couple of games regardless of injuries, against one of the pretend (brisvegas) or imaginary teams (carltank) later in the year, just as a reward for his relentless efforts and uncompromising attack on the ball, exemplary application and commitment to hard work, and the resultant great improvement in his game this season.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back