Round 16, 2014 - West Coast vs Sydney @ Patersons

Remove this Banner Ad

You really want to pursue this drug thing with the history at your club?
theres drug history at all clubs mate, starting with sydney, one of their own players blowing the whistle on their drug culture, get over it mate, difference is, your club had a regime, not a culture

Not a good look from Buddy there, made a lead across the ground, pushed back inside 50 and then just stopped, making Reid hit up BJack. Should have kept running, pushed back to the square.

Gee that had to be HTB there too!!

Parker is just a beast... still can't believe so many teams overlooked him in the draft.

He's put to shame that view that young players with developed bodies don't kick on.

And once again a massive throw in a possession chain leads to a Sydney* goal.
It would appear you are claiming that there is some sort of conspiracy on behalf of the AFL umpiring profession, to turn a blind eye to certain perceived indiscretions committed by the Sydney Swans Football Club in order to facilitate an undeserved win by the Swans.

This intrigues me, I must say.

Do you have any actual evidence, (y'know, facty thingies), to back your assertion?

Any thoughts as to why such an elaborate and immoral hoax would be perpetrated against the goodwill of the millions of people who follow AFL, let alone the bank balances of those foolish enough to bet on sporting outcomes?

Or does it entirely derive merely from your own paranoid world view?

Parker is just a beast... still can't believe so many teams overlooked him in the draft.

He's put to shame that view that young players with developed bodies don't kick on.

Everyone on your board called a breakout year from Parker... Was spot on. What a gun!

As if your midfield wasn't great already.

It would appear you are claiming that there is some sort of conspiracy on behalf of the AFL umpiring profession, to turn a blind eye to certain perceived indiscretions committed by the Sydney Swans Football Club in order to facilitate an undeserved win by the Swans.

This intrigues me, I must say.

Do you have any actual evidence, (y'know, facty thingies), to back your assertion?

Any thoughts as to why such an elaborate and immoral hoax would be perpetrated against the goodwill of the millions of people who follow AFL, let alone the bank balances of those foolish enough to bet on sporting outcomes?

Or does it entirely derive merely from your own paranoid world view?
Nice Meltdown.

Flick style passes that so many Sydney players dish out aren't legal handpasses, yet they never get pulled up on them. Simple melty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice Meltdown.

Flick style passes that so many Sydney players dish out aren't legal handpasses, yet they never get pulled up on them. Simple melty.
Nothing like a meltdown. I am in complete control of my critical faculties. However, it appears you are aren't, because you've yet to provide any actual facts to back your quite extraordinary implication that members of the AFL umpiring profession collude to rig games in favour of the Swans.

I mean, do you have any idea how serious an allegation that is?

(Of course! It's Big Footy! Silly me. Say what you want. Slander away.)

Geez, the Hawks fans emptied out of here pretty quick. Have they moved over to stink up the Geelong Gameday thread?
Out: Hawks fans
In: Freo fans

Remove this Banner Ad

Back