Round 16 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is the shittest round I have ever had since I started playing fantasy. I'm on track for like 1750.
I might delete my team tbh.

I'm currently ranked around 1500 - this is one of the highest positions i've ever been and i'm hoping to push into the top 1000 by the end of the year.

Upgrade list is
(STEELE - once he maxes out so could take a few weeks)
B. Martin - Picken
Bontempelli - Goddard/Dalhous/Bartel
Kreuzer - S.Martin
Docherty - Boyd
Parker/Wines/Treloar - Steven

Steele definitely needs to be updated at some point, but he is still making cash. I'm hoping to squeeze those 5 or so upgrades between now and the end of the season.

I'll probably go a double downgrade this week and then start moving them on. Pushing for the best finish I can.

13/1224, C on Stevens. Guess Ablett's a lock for next week, didn't have the cash this week unfortunately.

Was going to get Rockliff and Ablett this week, but no, of course Browne had to get concussed and I would be forced to trade in and play Fields (37). Ended up trading Franklin to Rockliff and moving Steele to F6. 300k left to go Cripps to Ablett next week but I won't have enough to trade Kreuzer to Goldstein. Need to fix my D6.

1527/17

Rockliff
Gray
Steven (C)
Newnes
Martin

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1852/17 + C

To come today

Rockliff, Steven, S. Martin, D. Martin, Newnes

Safe to say its going to be my best score of the year.

Midfield has been a bit of a downer so far. No outrageous scores, but all scoring between 85-105.

13/1514

Newnes, Mcintosh :(, Rich, Rocky, R.Gray, Lids, Leuy, Knight to go.

Good score so far but not too confident with a few of these guys left to play.

Lol and everyone thought Martins role was safe. Harsh for owners...was a legit concern with Leuy back in.

Need Rocky Martin and Redden to spud out in the second half or I'm cooked in my cash league.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So glad martin got suspended now and i last minute traded to goldstein i learnt from the mistake of keeping lewis

Hmmmm just as i type that stef martin comes out of no where

Awful week for me. I'll be lucky to get 1800. So so bad. Ablett in next week, so to Bartel.
Only have a couple of upgrades to go now, so a score like this week is unacceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back