Remove this Banner Ad

Slipps

Norm Smith Medallist
May 25, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Getting to the pointy end now !

shenton > honeychurch
griffiths > mackie wanted hanley but don't have enough money was gonna get mc veigh but mackies a pod and some easy games the next three...

now suckling can finally goto my bench the hack !

1. Gunston -> McGlynn

2. Swan -> JP Kennedy

Or

Langford -> Hanley (Birchall or Suckling to bench)

Debating if leaving a $400k player on the bench is worth it at this stage.

Whoa Scott Thompson is ranking 4th in points overall since R4. Would have been a great pickup when he was around $400k.

Last edited:
Jaensch > Simpson

(which I should have done last week, instead I went Dahl>Gray.... whoops)

Sucking -> Swallow (Unless their is a DPP that is averaging higher than spits)

Hallahan -> Honeychurch

With the new DPP announcements, I am going:

Bird > Jack
Libba > Kelly (DPP trade with Langdon)

Leaves me with:
Hibberd D6, Suckling D7, Cutler D8
Miles M8, Langdon M9, Shenton M10
Derickx (R3)
Danger D6 (Dont have S.Martin), No forward rookies over 200k

Leaves me with cash on the pine to upgrade/downgrade next week, may double downgrade to honeychurch/morribito/someone depending on miles.

Note: Positions on season averages not price

Swan ---> Miles
Ambrose ---> K.Jack

Just about completes my team, but only leaves me with about $100 to spare. Will focus on upgrading Jaensch, Zorko and Gunston over the following weeks

I need a rookie. Anywhere on the field.... thinking about Luke Thompson but not sure he has ANY job security whatsoever... but I just need like 100k out of him so he's not dead weight to my team for the rest of the season. But I don't need the rookie for cover.

http://www.sportsfan.com.au/dump-/-grab-/-carry-afl-round-15/tabid/91/newsid/136224/default.aspx

Some dump, grab and carry news...
"Grab
Kieren Jack [FWD/MID, $534,325], meanwhile, instantly becomes one of the must-have forward premiums. The Swans co-captain has scored below 100 just once in his past eight games and is averaging 107.8 in his last five. He comes at a premium price but he's unlikely to miss his breakeven (111) by much, so don't hesitate in picking him up for this weekend."

Especially with Jack getting forward status...gotta get him in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trading out birch this week, swapping Ellis to the backline, who should I get in the middle out of Heppell or JPK? Heppell is 40k cheaper but JPK has been ultra consistent.

Anybody else think Rossy's going to pull a swifty up in Darwin and late out Sandilands?

I've gone:

Hooker -> Simpson (after the latter dropped about $100k, I can consider him, and Hooker must go)
Langdon -> Dangerfield via DPP with Shenton (need some better forward options and for the price seems like a solid get, some question marks around Langdon at the moment)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back