Review Round 16, Gold Coast Suns vs GWS Giants, Saturday July 18, 2.10pm, Metricon Stadium

Ichabod Noodle

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 13, 2011
The Riff
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Raiders, Brumbies
His disposal on the weekend was indeed rubbish. Gotta agree there. Hope it was just rust. Assume it was just rust. But his stats said 5 clangers and I thought that was being kind and they were the most clangerish of clangers it was getting to be a joke by the end of the game from those in my section of the crowd.

As I said, hoping it was only rust.

His disposal on the weekend was indeed rubbish. Gotta agree there. Hope it was just rust. Assume it was just rust. But his stats said 5 clangers and I thought that was being kind and they were the most clangerish of clangers it was getting to be a joke by the end of the game from those in my section of the crowd.

As I said, hoping it was only rust.

Don't forget he spent the entire game on NRoo, possibly the first player in history to be able to run with him all day, if he was knackered and spraying a few at the end of the game he did have a right, on top of a 10 + week layoff.

Ichabod Noodle

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 13, 2011
The Riff
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Raiders, Brumbies
Yeah, but he was spraying them from the beginning. Not saying he didn't do a good job on St Nick - he did. But some of those clangers were just horrible. Nowhere near the intended Giants player.

Let's just acknowledge it happened, put it down to rust and move on.

patfullfankezz

Puhuhuhuhu!
Jul 28, 2011
Brisbane!
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Brisbane Heat, Wigan Athletic
I really don't like the Gold Coast line.

But anyway. Should be there in plenty of time to check out the ressies and hopefully find a Giants scarf - although hacking off 90% of my hair seemed like a good idea at the time the back of my neck is paying for it!

Jaffa Fan

Team Captain
Nov 3, 2012
AFL Club
GWS
I really don't like the Gold Coast line.

But anyway. Should be there in plenty of time to check out the ressies and hopefully find a Giants scarf - although hacking off 90% of my hair seemed like a good idea at the time the back of my neck is paying for it!
Not too much time to check out the 2's as the gates open an hour and a half after they start :(
See ya there Kez.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apr 12, 2012
AFL Club
GWS
Well my confidance has dropped. Dont think we can get this one. Though i still have hope.

Maybe itd just im on a downer from Shiel gone for the year and the rumours of the Lamberts....

Oh well all my gear on and off to the plaza for some shopping before the game and work

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Nov 1, 2012
AFL Club
GWS
Well my confidance has dropped. Dont think we can get this one. Though i still have hope.

Maybe itd just im on a downer from Shiel gone for the year and the rumours of the Lamberts....

Oh well all my gear on and off to the plaza for some shopping before the game and work

Don't freeze if you're at Lithgow.

Some dude on the GC board translates GWS to "Get Well Sooners", ya know insults that vicious wound..

and when you are such an easy target as the Good Coke Sniffers you think you'd be a little reticent to pull stunts like that.. Just saying :p

patfullfankezz

Puhuhuhuhu!
Jul 28, 2011
Brisbane!
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
My pathological need to be early has drawbacks. I probably look like a right knob right now!

patfullfankezz

Puhuhuhuhu!
Jul 28, 2011
Brisbane!
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
I wouldnt be apposed to see a rundown on how you think the General is going Kezz

One word: Prolific. He's kicked a few already including a monster to finish the first quarter. Gets himself into a good position and is almost too easily beating his opponents.

IMO of course :)

InSpectre

Debutant
May 22, 2015
AFL Club
GWS
He's judging the ball through the air infinitely better than last week too which is a really huge step.

Back