VFL Round 16 - Williamstown vs Collingwood at Point Gellibrand Oval (We lost 65-97, replay & stats p12)

Remove this Banner Ad

Right in front of you ! Bloody hell !
r.jpg

Kenno's only had one nice clear kick, about 55m+ (with the wind)
Everything else has been in close or under heavy pressure

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good Finish to 2nd Qtr. 2 late goals where Huge.

Cox doing a good job with his Tapes. Still looks lost most of the Time around the Ground.

Ryan Pendlebury BOG. Reading the Play Well and using it well.

Hope for a Big 3rd Qtr.

Pies up 36-33

The Blair boys combined late in that term for the most heart-warming and inspiring goal in the whole history of EV-AH!!!

It's just so beautiful seeing them together in their natural habitat. FREE BLAIRY! :hearts::hearts::hearts::D

:drunk:

Blair definitely a cut above at this level.

Seen too many of those dinky hand passes to guys under pressure. Drives me insane.

Re the wind, saw at least one kick travel backwards once airborne, to the delight and amazement of the crowd.:D

And kicks travelling a vertical 30 or 40 metres, but a lineal 10 metres. Need a new rule to accomodate this.

Good news is, Reid is moving freely, and Moore, Schazza and Freeman sitting right in front of me!

The Blair boys combined late in that term for the most heart-warming and inspiring goal in the whole history of EV-AH!!!

It's just so beautiful seeing them together in their natural habitat. FREE BLAIRY! :hearts::hearts::hearts::D

:drunk:

Speaking of habitat, Mr Bat, there appears to be a Bat Cave jumping castle on the city side of the ground. Did you bring your house with you?

Speaking of habitat, Mr Bat, there appears to be a Bat Cave jumping castle on the city side of the ground. Did you bring your house with you?

Oh, very good...:D

Seen too many of those dinky hand passes to guys under pressure. Drives me insane.

Re the wind, saw at least one kick travel backwards once airborne, to the delight and amazement of the crowd.:D

And kicks travelling a vertical 30 or 40 metres, but a lineal 10 metres. Need a new rule to accomodate this.

Good news is, Reid is moving freely, and Moore, Schazza and Freeman sitting right in front of me!
Have you got a contract with you so you can give it to schazz to sign

Quick Vicky, take the opportunity to ask Nathan Freeman how he's going and when can we expect him to line up in the VFL.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back