Round 17 A-League Discussion Thread

Sep 24, 2008
MuMuLand
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Celtic, West Perth, Glory, S'Roos
So this is what it feels like when the ref *s the other team over and over. Feels nice. :D

Second game I've been to this season and was sitting above the away fans. Fantastic atmosphere and banter between the away fans and shed. Lowry is good, loved it when he went free range through the middle. Victory still our bitch in Perth.

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
So this is what it feels like when the ref ****s the other team over and over. Feels nice. :D

Second game I've been to this season and was sitting above the away fans. Fantastic atmosphere and banter between the away fans and shed. Lowry is good, loved it when he went free range through the middle. Victory still our bitch in Perth.

Thought you were a regular.

Sep 24, 2008
MuMuLand
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Celtic, West Perth, Glory, S'Roos
382203_heroa.jpg

Give him a red card!

Lol ok.

As a person who doesn't particularly like either team tonight I feel like I have a balanced view.

First FBK took a dive plain and simple, he then stupidly lashes out and Lowry takes an even bigger one. Yellow card was fair as it was a dumb act and thats where it should end. That said, reds have been given in incidents less stupid.

The 4th offical then cops a gob full from Kenny Golem and packs himself, the assistant says he sees something which he didn't and off goes FBK.

Victory dominate and get their goal back then the ref gets sucked in by Keogh. Again, it was stupid by the defender because he was always going to milk it and its a free everywhere else so IMO its a pen. A soft one, but a pen.

Victory deserved a draw at least but thats the game, last week it went with them tonight it didn't.

great post mate. i liked your post too.

thems the breaks, and it is what it is at the end of the day.

fbk is frustrating. players know to get under his skin as he will react. he's insert ethnicity here

some quality simulations/dives in this game.

wonder what kenny told the 4th.

hey shorty

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
We've been typically horrid and somehow we are still winning. Think Elsey needs a seat on the pine, he isn't a full back and its showing.

Mells has an insane passing range for an 18yo too. Goal was clearly offside IMO but its about time Williams gave us something.

hey shorty

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
Poor performance but we will take a win, putting pressure on Sydney and Melbourne.

Back